69

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

October 27th: Morning

Hey y'all Khalil and I been in Cancun for six days now just enjoying each other's company and doing different activities and shit.

Today the crew is flying out well they should be out here now. I have some things planned for all of us to do, but before we do anything DreDre need to work his magic on my head because the way my shit looking it look like I got jumped and it's all Khalil's fault.

All he wanna do is pull and tug on my hair when he hitting it from the back then he get mad when I put my bonnet on like damn you tryna snatch the shit outta my head or something.

Ouu lemme tell y'all something the way Khalil been nutting in my pussy I wouldn't even be surprised if I took a pregnancy test and that shit came out positive because whew chile he been tearing my shit up and I've loving every second of it, but let's hope this birth control implant does it thing and these plan b's.

Looking to the right side of me Khalil was knocked out with his hands under his pillow and his mouth was opened a little bit he looked so cute and peaceful, but his ugly ass need to get up a real nigga bored.

Reaching over I was about to flick him in the nose, but then my phone started ringing. Grabbing my phone off the nightstand I looked at the phone and it was Treasure calling me so I picked up the phone.

Phone Conversation

"Hello" I said as soon as the phone connected.

"Hey bitch we just landed and we're in the van on the way to the hotel" she said.

"Ouu, I can't wait to see y'all I miss y'all hoes" I said cheesing.

"We miss you too" she said.

"No we don't shouldn't have left us" I heard Deondre say which caused me to laugh.

"DreDre still mad at me" I asked.

"Yes hoe fuck you" I heard him say.

"It's only been six days bestie you act like you not gonna see me in an hour or so" I said with my lip poked out.

"It still doesn't matter you hurt my feelings" he said sniffing.

"Bitch cut the fake shit because I know yo ass ain't crying" I said laughing causing them to laugh.

"You right, but I was just playing ian mad at you no mo I know y'all needed this vacation" he said laughing.