12

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

July 26:Morning

Waking up to the sound of a phone ringing, I carefully moved out of Khalil's grip trying not to wake him up looking over at our phones. It was Khalil's phone ringing reading the contact name I laughed internally because this bitch is really for the team and her contact name proved it "THE TEAM'S THROAT GOAT😭🚨".

Tappin Khalil waking him up and passing him his phone he mugged the shit outta the phone then answered it and put it on speaker so I could hear. He deserves some good head for that.

"The fuck you want bro, it's 9 sum in the morning and you calling my phone" he said answering the phone with his voice laced with attitude.

He was looking so fuckable right now, but back to the script!!

"I'm downstairs I wanna talk to you, because I know you was putting up a front for that bitch in the club last night you prolly didn't even know her last name" her mad ass said.

I mouthed "put the phone on mute" and he did what I said.

"Ok here's what's finna happen, you finna go along with her, invite her in and shit. Then "talk about me" to her then imma come downstairs and speak my peace and drag ha out the house" I said plotting on her dumbass.

"Ok ma" he said unmuting the phone talking again "You right I didn't know her last name she was just some broad that Zae invited for me but gimme 20 minutes or lil longer and I'll let you up" he said replying to her looking me.

I gave him a thumbs up because I'm finna read this luh hoe like a nobel peace novel got me fucked up.

"Ok see you in 20 or more boo" she said excitedly like she did some hanging up the phone.

"Anyways, good morning beautiful how did you sleep" he asked smirking at me.

"Good morning papa and to answer your question like a baby, yo tongue night quill can't wait to see how fast the dick knock my ass out" I said smiling at him.

"You'll find out soon enough ma, but come come on let's showered and ready" he said smiling at me.

Nodding my head ok we got up and headed towards the bathroom to handle our business together.

Time Skip: Afternoon...

After taking a shower together which included no funny business just a lil kissing here and there. We were now dressed and fed I wasn't finna leave my bubba hungry while he talked to this ferret lookin ass hoe, so I fixed him a quick breakfast. Then made my way upstairs finishing up my food calling Khalil's phone and putting myself on mute so I can listen in on their conversation.