59

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

December 9: Evening

Today has been a long day Oceana and I been out all day running errands. It's 7:30, and we're in the living room watching TV together cuddled up on the couch.

Lemme tell y'all about our day though so as y'all know Oceana had an appointment today, and everything is looking good she's healthy and the baby is healthy she's also two weeks away from her second trimester which is very exciting.

After, we left her appointment I felt like pampering her today so I took her to her hair and nails done. Then, I ended up taking her to get a wax because she been complaining about her pussy being hairy which is a lie because when I checked it was barely any hair, she just be doing too much.

We got done with all the appointments around 5:30 so we decided to go to Walmart, and pick up things that we need for the house and we also went food shopping since we were already there, and now we're home.

Oh, yea lemme tell y'all something before I go Oceana think her ass soooo slick I know she's plotting on me.

Y'all probably like how you know? Simple, she told on herself she had her screen brightness up too high when she was texting Dre, causing her phone to reflect on the window so I know about the viagra in the guest room, but I'm just playing right along with her because I got some for that ass.

She probably think I forgot about that dead girlfriend prank, but nah ian forget. Later on Oceana should be getting up to wash out clothes, and I have a little surprise for her inside of my work pants that may or may not have my ass laid out on the floor, but oh well she shouldn't be plotting on my ass I informed the crew and my mama about the prank because I know she prolly finna call them.

"Bae lemme sing to you" Oceana said pausing the show looking up at me.

"Lemme hear you ma" I said smiling at her then she get cleared her throat.

"Honestly, I'm tryna stay focused You must think I've got to be joking when I say..." she sung causing me to bust out laughing she been playing this song all day, but I ain't giving in.

"Baby you been playing this song all day" I said laughing.

"Gimme my dick then the fuck" she said sucking her teeth.

"You the one who said I can't get none for a month" I said softly flicking her lip.

"I JUST NEED SOME DICK, I JUST NEED SOME LOVE" she yelled throwing her head back.