34

excuse any mistakes, enjoy 💙!!

continued..

Khalil's Pov

Khalil's Pov

October 5: Evening
Jackson Memorial Hospital

The boys and I just walked inside the hospital. After, I got that phone call from Ocean we all got up and rushed to the crash site.

When we arrived my baby car was so fucked up I thought somebody died or something, but the paramedic on the scene said no one died but they still have to go to the hospital to get checked out.

I was now hopping to the front desk with the others behind me, trying to find out what room Oceana and the rest of them in.

"Hey Miss I need help" I said politely when I reached the desk.

"With" she asked looking at her nails.

"I need to find out what room Oceana Rose in" I said

"Mhm, gimme a minute" she said filing her nails.

I looked back at Zae dem with my face balled up because I know this hoe playing right now.

"Say ma'am can you hurry" Trigga said

"Deadass, you playing right now. My nigga back there and I'm tryna see what's up with them so you need to start typing lil hoe " Marcus said mugging her.

Which made everybody turn they heads and look at him because he never speak up.

"Oh shit you done got Marcus mad, bitch you better start typing" Zae said making the conceited face.

"Umm.. like I said gimme a minute" she said looking at dem ugly ass nails.

"I tried not to get out of character, but hoe you need to stop looking at dem ugly ass press on nails and start typing on that damn computer and figure out what room my wife in" I said through my gritted teeth.

"What's your name" Trigga asked with a smile.

"Ashley Simmons" she said typing fast on the computer.

"Thank you" Marcus said with a smile.

Oh yea this nigga plotting..

"Oceana Rose is in room 203, Deondre Taylor is in room 204, and Treasure Colby is in room 205" she said in a shaky voice.

"That's all yo ugly ass had to do the first time, stupid bum bitch" I said mugging her.