82

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

December 16: Midnight
(S/N: That's my birthday😭⬆️)

It's one in morning and everybody is up in the house getting ready except for Oceana and K'asani I decided to get myself ready first then I'll help them get ready because I know they finna wake up with attitudes.

"Y'all got everything in the sprinter" I asked walking down the stairs with two suitcases and K'asani's car seat.

"Yea we got our shit in there" Marcus said yawning then he laid his on Dre's lap then Dre started rubbing his head.

"Mama and Jasmine where y'all stuff at so I can take it out" I asked looking at her.

"Mateo did it for us already" my mama said wrapping herself up inside the blanket she had.

"Ok" I said walking to the front door.

"Where my bestie and my niece at" Treasure asked lifting her head off of Trigga's shoulder.

"They're still sleep imma get them up in a few minutes" I said unlocking the door.

"Aww look at you being a husband" Dre said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Shut up and go back to sleep nigga" I said mugging him then I walked outside.

10 minutes later...

"Shhh princess it's ok..dada gotta get you dressed baby" I said shushing K'asani then I walked over to the changing table we had in our room then I laid her down on the table.

"Princess you funky as hell yo lil shitty booty ass" I said mugging her with my nose tooted up as I opened up her diaper she just looked at me with a mug.

"I love you princess" I said kissing her forehead causing her to smile.

7 minutes later...

"Alright, who wants her? I gotta go get Oceana up" I asked walking down the stairs with K'asani in my arms all dressed looking so cute.

"Me" Jasmine said popping up.

"Sit yo pregnant ass down bitch" Dre said mugging her causing everybody to laugh.

"Shut up bitch" she said mugging him then I brought K'asani over to her.

"Good luck waking the beast up" Treasure said causing every to laugh while I mugged them.