16

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

August 10th: Morning

Waking up this morning to the sun shining inside my window brightening the whole room, I felt like a whole brand new bitch. Khalil laid that pipe down last night that I was oh so missing in my life.

Turning over I was met with a peacefully looking Khalil, sleeping with his right hand tucked inside his boxers. This is something I could get used to.

Carefully getting up from the bed I made my way to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror my head was fucked up. I'm taking bout lace lifting and all, deciding to take it off and take out my braids also. I was finna have Khalil wash my hair for me since he fucked it up. After that I began my morning routine.

Walking out the bathroom, Khalil was still sleep in the same position. Shiiii I guess that's what good pussy do knock they ass out so good they sleep with they mouth open a lil bit.

Dressed in one of his shirts and some boy shorts, I made my way downstairs to make breakfast for us because we both had places to be later on.

While I was making the bacon, Khalil and I favorite song started playing "Make it Last Forever" so of course your girl was singing and swaying her hips to the song while flipping the bacon. I then felt Khalil strong tatted arms wrap around my waist pressing himself against me.

"Good morning ma, it smell good down here" he said with his head in my neck kissing it speaking in his morning voice which had me wanting to say let's make a repeat of last night fuck breakfast.

"Good morning papa, how'd you sleep" I said taking the bacon out the pan placing it on the napkin so the oil can be absorbed with Khalil arms still wrapped around me.

"A nigga got the best sleep he had in a long time" he said speaking into my neck causing my spine to tingle.

"Shiii me too plusssss the dick put me out like a light" I said laughing.

"Yeaaaa big dick energy ian een finna cap you had a nigga moaning moaning last night" he said laughing.

"Yea I like when you vocal" I said smirking which caused him to smile.

"I'll keep that in mind" he said kissing my neck.

Grabbing two plates from the cabinet, I began plating our plates with all the food I cooked. Pancakes, cheesy grits, bacon, and cheesy eggs, with orange juice on the side.

Khalil finally let go and sat at the island I had in my kitchen, and started eating when I placed the food in front of him along with his orange juice while I did the same.

"This mad good ma, I missed your cooking ian een finna cap" he said pointing his spoon at the plate talking bout the food.

"Thank you bubba, what you got planned today" I said.