56

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

November 28: Early Morning

It's about 2:30 in the morning, and we been at the house for a hot lil minute Oceana got inside the shower as soon as we got here she's still in there, so I'm waiting for her to get out so I can get in.

The whole ride here all I could think about is what she had planned I know mentioned I wanted to try a few new things, but I don't know if that's what she's planning.

"Bubba lemme clean your hands, then you can go shower" Oceana said standing in front of with her towel wrapped around her I didn't even hear her ass come out the bathroom.

"Ok" I said getting up following behind her as she walked back inside the bathroom.

"Sit on the counter" she said causing me to hop up on the counter while she dug in her bag pulling out alcohol pads, some shit in a tube, and some waterproof bandages, placing everything on the counter beside me then she stood in between my legs.

"Take this off, I'm tryna see" I said tugging at her towel.

"You always wanna see something" she said laughing grabbing my left hand.

"You not finna let me see..shit" I said then winced when she started cleaning my hand with the alcohol pad, she then brought my hand up to her mouth and lightly blew on it to ease the stinging.

"No, you gotta wait till you get out of the shower" she said placing the cream on my knuckles using a q-tip then she put the bandage on.

"Maaaan, I'm tryna see my tittes" I said throwing my head back then she grabbed my other hand and began cleaning it.

"Stop acting like a baby or you ain't diving into yo private ocean" she said causing me to suck my teeth.

Stingy ass..

"Shittin' me" I said looking at her with my face balled up.

"Try me" she said cleaning up her mess.

"Thank you" I mumbled.

I had a whole ass attitude right now talking bout some "no" then she threatened me talking bout "our you ain't diving into your private ocean" like where they do that at??!

"Fix yo attitude Khalil" she said looking at me picking up her bag.

"I don't have one" I mumbled with my arms crossed looking at her.