52

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

((This book is based in the year 2020, covid doesn't exist and probably never will in this book🤣, you'll need that information later😘))

Khalil's Pov

November 26: Late Morning

Waking up this morning my phone kept going off back to back I was deadass finna get up, and throw that bitch at the wall or something.

I'm surprised Ocean didn't hear it because she usually be the getting up and cussing people out who call her when she sleep and I just lay there like ion see or hear shit.

"Bubba get your phone" Ocean said tryna move.

"Don't move ma I'm still naked, and ok" I said reaching over and grabbing my phone.

"I wanna sleep all daaayy" Ocean said pushing her butt against me.

That's it...

Lifting her legs some I slid right in and pushed myself deep inside of her and stayed still causing her to moan.

"Fuck" she moaned.

"Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up" I said unlocking my phone.

"Ok daddy" she said softly.

Looking at my missed call list I had some from my mama and the crew I decided to call Trigga back because I don't have time for my mama mouth. Clicking his contact he answered on the fourth ring.

Phone Conversation

"Why y'all keep calling my phone y'all know my wife pregnant, and she need her sleep" I said mugging rubbing Oceana's butt.

"Well, y'all was supposed to be here bright and early and y'all mfs still not here" he replied.

"What y'all doing" I asked.

"Mama G just made us some breakfast, but she said y'all two can't get shit since y'all don't know how to tell time" he replied laughing causing me up suck my teeth.

"Ok, I'll just pick something up for us" I said mugging my mama so fucking petty.

"You can't get mad I hear it all in your voice" he said laughing in my ear again.

"Did they start cooking" I asked rolling my eyes this nigga think everything funny.

"Nope, they waiting on lil sis" he replied.