10

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

July 25: Later that Night

Waking up at 9:30, I sat up on my bed and did a well needed stretch that nap was just too mf good. Walking towards my bathroom to go piss while I doing that my phone started ringing from inside my room. Finishing up, I went and washed my hands and then went back inside the room and saw it was Ocean calling me so, I called back.

Phone Conversation

"Hey ma, wassup" I asked in my sleepy voice because a nigga still was still waking up.

"I was just making sure you was up and getting ready that's all" she said softly.

"Yea I just got up like 5 minutes ago, but what's up you calling for some I know yo ass" I said trying to get her to spit out what she wanted.

She let out a deep sigh "You gone let me spend the night tonight so I don't have to do allat driving tomorrow" she said quickly causing me to chuckle.

"Girl if you wanna spend the night at a nigga crib just say that" I said playfully.

"I wanna spend the night can I" she asked softly causing me to smile big.

"Of course you can come spend the night wit me ma ion een know why you asked" I said doing a little dance.

"Well that was easier than I expected, imma pack my spendanight bag and I'll just follow you from the club because ion plan on drinking that much tonight anyways" she said sounding like she had a big smile on her face.

"Ight ma I'll see you at the club" I replied then hung up the phone not giving her chance to respond back.

I don't know why I do that it's just something I've got picked up over the years.

After getting off the phone, I went to go and handle all my hygiene again. Then went and got dressed after that I put my jewelry and signature cologne on.

When I was finished with allat it was now 10:25 and I was on my way out the door with my car keys to my crip blue camaro one hand and my wallet in the other which was now free free because I placed my wallet inside my pocket heading towards the elevator on my way to the club.