54

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued...

Oceana's Pov

Oceana's Pov

November 27: Evening

Looking over at my phone it was 5:46 pm and I'm just now waking up from my lil nap. After Khalil and I gave each other head on the couch, we went back inside the room to shower, when we got out the shower we cuddled up and turned on Netflix then we eventually went fell asleep.

Khalil was still knocked out laying on his stomach with one hand under his pillow and the other one dangling from the bed he had the cover half way off of him so the only thing covered was his bottom half.

Getting up from the bed slowly I made my to the bathroom because a bitch had to pee. Walking inside the bathroom I went straight to the toilet and lifted my shirt and sat down on the toilet because I aint have no panties on.

After I used the bathroom I wiped and flushed then I got up and washed my hands, finishing that I walked back to the room and walked to our suitcases.

Later on around 10 we're linking up with the crew at the old trap, so I'm finna get our outfits ready. Unzipping Khalil's suitcase his outfit was the easiest to find because he packed so many black shirts and pants, taking his shirt out I put it over my shoulder then I grabbed a pair of his black jeans, then I zipped his suitcase back up then I placed his clothes on top of the dresser.

Then, I did the same thing for me I went through my suitcase and found some black clothing then I placed them on the dresser next to his.

Khalil was still asleep, and I was hungry so I'm finna make us something to eat since we're staying here longer I ordered groceries yesterday because he literally had nothing in the fridge.

Walking out of the room quietly I made my to the kitchen earlier I took out some shrimp because Khalil been feening for some shrimp alfredo and garlic bread so I was just finna make that for him.

Walking inside the kitchen the first thing I did was wash my hands, then I started taking out the pots and pans I'm gonna use for the meal then I placed them on the stove.

I like making my alfredo sauce from scratch so that's why I use multiple pots and pans. Grabbing my pot I brought it over to the sink then began filling it up with water once I was satisfied with the amount I turned off the water then I placed the pot back on the eye and turned it on 7 then I opened up his spice cabinet then I grabbed the salt and put some in the pot of water.

Next, I was finna make my sauce which consisted of heavy cream, milk, flour, parmesan cheese, romano cheese, and different seasoning I liked to use.