35

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

October 18th: Morning

Today was the day..

Waking up this morning a nigga was more than happy. I get my cast off today, and on top of that I get some pussy, but before I get any pussy Oceana and I had some business to handle.

Today we going to the trap to handle that nigga, but before he gets handled we gone see what kind of information he got on Quan and his lil crew.

After, we leave the trap we gotta go pick up Oceana's new car. Yup, I got my baby a car an Audi to be exact I remembered she said she wanted one, but I got that shit bulletproofed, tinted windows, and a custom color.

I also got my baby a couple gifts because she been holding a nigga down since he got shot.

Then I was gone take her on a date on our yacht, and I'm planning to fuck her on the yacht so imma bring the package I ordered with me.

Now that that's out the way, lemme tell y'all about Oceana. This girl laying all up on a nigga snoring and shit like damn baby the sleep that good, but I'm finna wake her ass right up because we got shit to do.

I had the perfect idea..

I pushed her off me then turned my back towards her. According to my nigga senses she should be waking up any second now.

"Baby" she called out softly.

Told y'all..

"Huh" I replied back.

"Get the fuck up" she said mushing my head.

Here comes the attitude..

"What's yo problem" I asked sitting up then leaning against the headboard.

"You, why you turning your back to me" she asked mugging me.

"Ion know" I said mugging.

"Fuck you Khalil waking me up and shit" she said mugging me.

"You gone regret that" I said smiling.

"You can't do shit with that cast on so imma talk my shit" she said smiling at me.

"Check the date baby" I said smirking at her.