92

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Oceana's Pov

January 29th: Early Morning

TODAY IS THE DAY BITCHES..Me and my girls are getting on the jet to bora bora but we leaving later on because Mama G is flying in this afternoon to stay in Atlanta because she said tired of New York right now.

Ever since Jasmine's birthday been ordering so many bathing suits and clothes, and I've been sneaking them inside my closet while also secretly packing my bags because I knew it would take me a hot minute to pack all of things.

It's currently 6 o'clock in the morning and I'm bout to wake Khalil up with some head because last night he did his shit he dicked my ass the fuck down then he massaged the shit outta my body so I'm finna return the favor again.

He's currently laying on his back snoring loud as shit with his mouth opened a little bit like he always does after we have sex, but I can't say too much because I be the same way.

Peeking under the cover his morning wood on full display causing me to lick my lips, just like any other night we went to bed naked so this made my mission easier.

Khalil is a heavy sleeper when we're not cuddling with each other so his ass probably ain't gone react when I started moving around.

Pulling the covers off of him, his ass didn't even flinch all he did was snore louder I swear I wanted to punch his ass in the throat.

Laying on my side I put my arm on his thighs then with my other hand I grabbed his dick then I put it inside my mouth causing him to move a lil bit.

Deciding I wanted him up during this process I just sucked on the head of his dick while moving my head up and down.

"Shit" he groaned softly then he started rubbing ass.

Taking him out of my mouth I looked up at him and winked, his eyes were low as hell and his head was propped up against his pillow.

Spitting on his now hardened dick I took him back inside my mouth slurping up my spit then I started stroking his piece while also holding onto his balls as I skillfully bobbed my head on his tip.

"Mmm, fuck baby" he let out sounding sexy as hell in sleepy voice.

"Mmmm" I moaned in response then I removed my hand off his dick.

Relaxing my throat I stuffed all of him inside of my mouth letting him the back of my throat then I started moaning causing his legs to twitch.

"Shiiiiit" he moaned out, then I lifted my head off his dick.