Chapter 59

Finally, the time has come for their mission...to retake the wall Maria. Levi is with Alina and his whole squad, together with Erwin. Alina looked at the people below thinking why are they there?

"huh?" Hanji asked in wonder as she looked at the people gathering below looking at them cheering.

Alina's eyes widened...not just her but everyone in the survey corps...those old soldiers, including Erwin. They looked at the people below who keep on cheering them.

"Flegel?" Hanji asked in surprise as she looked at him.

"Flegel?! that kid?" Alina asked her and then looked carefully at Flegel.

"Take back wall Maria for all of us!!!" 

"Humanity's future is in your hands!"

"Captain Levi!!!" 

"Thank you for saving this city!! Return safely!!" 

Alina looked at Levi...some of them looked at him but his face didn't have any emotions. 

"but be sure to take back the land!!" Alina raised her brow and then chuckled a bit. 

"there go those selfish citizens again..." Levi said.

"of course, after that sort of ruckus." Hanji replied. 

they also heard Jean and the other soldiers cheered and yelled...so, Alina looked at them and so are Levi and the others...

"Leave it to us!!!"

"those brats..." 

"let them be...look at how happy they are seeing those people cheer at us." she said to him. MAtt who is behind Alina looked at her and then the people.

"How long has it been since the survey corpse had such support?" 

Alina and the others looked at Hanji who spoke...Erwin and Levi, with Alina who sighed...

"let me think."

"has it ever?" 

"As far as I know, this is the first time." Erwin replied. Alina then nodded her head and Levi just looked at the crowd.

"I guess...this cheering will help the kids. we were always being mocked before after all.' Alina said...

with that, Erwin raised his hand and then yelled too...

Alina looked at him in surprise...Levi just frowned and Hanji well looked at him and then sighed.

"captain..." Levi looked at Alina. and Matt looked at her too...he wanted to talk to her the other day but she seemed so busy and Levi is dragging her everywhere. he can't find good timing.

"what?" Alina is just looking at Erwin...

"for the first time...Erwin smiled before and operation begins...or has he smiled before?" she asked him so Hanji looked at her too.

"I think...this is the first time." Hanji said to her so Alina smiled.

"well...this isn't bad, right? at least people are cheering for the survey corps, at least they aren't mocking us already." 

"you're right..." 

"The operation to retake wall Maria begins!" Erwin said full of energy so Alina smiled...

"commander is very energetic today. seems like everyone is motivated." she said looking around.

"tch." Levi just said as he turned around.

********************

it's already evening and they are all walking in the forest...they used the plan of Armin, to walk during night time since those titans are probably sleeping right now.