Chapter 8

"Captain."

They all saluted to Levi who is frowning and glaring at them...this is nothing new but still, they felt scared. It seems like his mood isn't good.

Alina is there too, just smiling...they are all in the ground and Levi is standing in front of them with his cold face.

"Listen shitheads. I don't fucking care if you can do it or not. I will give you 5 damn minutes to warm up and look for your own shitty partner for the hand-to-hand combat training." He said to them and they all saluted.

"yes Captain!" they said in unison and then decided who to partner with...Alina looked at them thinking...should she partner up with Oluo and then beat him up again but this time she'll beat him till he's half-dead?

Oluo then, eager to prove himself in front of their captain, went straight to Alina and this made everyone look at them.

"Oi shithead, where the fuck are you going?" he asked so Oluo froze and then looked at him who is glaring at her.

"C-Captain..." he said. Levi glared at him and then looked at Alina who just smiled as always...

"stupid brat. Come here." He said that made Alina froze...thinking if he's talking to her or not...he raised his brow and then glared at her so she gulped and then smiled...

"yes...captain." She said and then walked towards him with her eyes on her way leaving Oluo behind.

"This is interesting..." Hanji said while looking at what's going on. The others were shocked too, thinking why would their captain call her?

They can also see how calm Alina is...she's always calm after all. Just smiling. They never saw her got angry. When she went there, Levi spoke.

"we'll demonstrate how it's done and all of you brats, follow." He said so they all nodded their heads.

"yes, Captain." They said...they were quite nervous for Alina. The captain is not gentle after all...considering how bad his mood is, they don't know what might happen to Alina.

Alina stood in front of Levi with still a smile and they can't help but wonder why she can't look at him in the eye...or maybe she's just as scared as they are?

"you know how this works." He said that made Alina froze. She placed her hands at her back clenching them and then she closed her eyes and then smiled.

"of course...captain." She said. He frowned and then looked at the brats.

"get in your position." He said so they all did.

"This brat will be on the offensive; I'll be on the defensive. Watch how it's done." He said so Hanji smiled there while they all looked at Alina who smiled.

"yes, Captain." They said...

"Oi." He called the attention of Alina who just smiled. Levi glared at her and then without a second, she attacked him.

"s-she's...fast..." Eren said in surprise...even Hanji was surprised by how fast she is...Levi clicked his tongue and then blocked it.

Alina did everything to not look at his eyes and just focus on his moves...they were all left in awe by how strong she is...her attacks are very good.

She's clearly skilled in this field. Her accuracy and her foundation are very good...

Levi just frowned at her while blocking her attacks. She's still smiling as always. They all watched in awe and interest while they are exchanging attacks...Levi then found an opening and attack her there punching her but she blocked it as she did a backflip.