Chapter 61

Alina and the others got to see Eren there...

"Eren!!!!" Alina screamed landing on his body looking at him...she clenched her fist and gritted her teeth when he didn't respond to her.

"Eren!!!! Wake the fuck up kid!!!" She still screamed at him...she doesn't know how to wake him up.

She looked everywhere and she saw the colossal titan...and the burnt city. The explosion they heard came from here and they know many must've died...including the kids.

"Look if there are people who are still alive!"

She ordered the three who looked everywhere and then at her.

"Y-yes..." They said and then immediately went.

"Eren!!!! Wake up..." She said looking at him...he's really in a bad state so Alina looked at his eyes and then at his injuries...

She then looked in the direction of Levi when she heard screams...

'They...must've already started the suicide attack...'

She closed her eyes and then looked up thinking why...why did all of these happened. Why are all of them in this state?

"Eren...get up. You are our only hope right now...kid, you have to wake up." Alina said softly...

She clenched her heart when she felt that abnormal feeling again...that uncomfortable feeling inside her...

Her fast heartbeat...the worry. He's in danger.

'Captain...Levi, w-we'll really see each other later, right? You aren't just saying that...right?'

'I still don't know your most important thing...don't you dare die there. I still want to destroy that thing in front of you.'

"Alina!!!". Her eyes widened when she heard a familiar voice. She looked at the kid who landed beside her.

"Armin!!! You're alive. How about the others? How about Hanji, Mikasa?" She immediately asked him so he looked in the direction of Mikasa and the others.

"I don't know about Hanji san...but Mikasa and the others there are fighting the armored titan. Mikasa is injured and so are Connie and the others. I saw Matt while heading here."

Her eyes widened and then nodded.

"What about Eren...?"

"He isn't responding. No matter how I talk to him, he isn't moving...He's not dead, right? He was thrown by the colossal titan."

"Alina...I'll take care of Eren...I have a plan for Bertholdt...but I don't know how to take down that Armored titan. Everyone, there is injured...help them, Alina."

Her eyes widened as she looks at him.

"Are you sure that your plan will work?"

Armin gulped and then looked at Eren...

"If...he wakes up, it will...We...will take  care of Bertholdt...but the others..." He said to her so Alina nodded.

"If you are confident about your plan, then...I'll leave Eren to you. I'll help Mikasa and the others..." she just stared at him...thinking about the order of Levi...retreat.