Chapter 57

"Where...are we going?" Matt asked Alina when the captain instructed them to gather and prepare.

Alina looked at him and then looked at Levi who went out.

She looked at Armin and the others too and then at Matt again.

"I don't know...try asking the captain." She casually said as she continued to look after them. She already prepared earlier since Levi is dragging her everywhere, she had to be ready. if not, he'll just give her a minute to get ready...she can't help but think...they are in a relationship but he's still doing this to her.

she keeps on complaining and even deliberately getting late to annoy him and she's always laughing whenever she sees him with his annoyed face...even though he's angry, he never hits her...unless it's their training, he'll always spare her from annoying him...

he'll just glare at her and twist her ears for how many minutes...that's the worst thing that can happen to her.

Matt looked in the direction Levi went and then sighed...How can he ask the captain?

For how many months they've been staying here, they never saw the captain smile and all they saw is his glare...no one had the guts to approach him. It looked like he's always in a bad mood so the person they approach is Alina. And she has to relay some messages to the captain because of this.

"I wonder...captain Levi never...smiled. Is he always in a bad mood?" Alina and Armin stiffened after hearing Liro, one of the assassins.

Matt and the others looked at Alina so she sighed.

"No...he's just like that." She said and smiled.

"Really? But...he can't be like that naturally. Did something happen before?" Alina glanced in the direction where Levi went.

"Well...I'm not...in a position to speak about his personal life. I can't answer your question."

They stayed silent after what Alina said and she smiled...

"Anyway, kids. Let's go. The captain must be there already." She said as she stood up going out.

They looked at each other and followed her.

"Hey...do you know what happened to the captain before?" One of the assassins asked Armin who sighed...

"He's already like that when we met him...we don't really know anything about his personal life."

"Really? He's that mysterious huh?"

***********
"Captain!!!!" Alina smiled waving at Levi who is waiting for them with a frown. He glared at Alina who just laughed as she approaches him.

"Oi, don't shout, stupid." He said but she just laughed at him. The others looked at them thinking how Alina can laugh facing a glare from the captain.

"We are we going?" She asked him as they all mount their horses.

"To shitty glasses." He said.

Alina's eyes widened looking at him.

"We're going to see Hanji?!" She's so happy and excited to see Hanji after how many months. She's been busy with Eren for the past few months.

"I said don't shout. Tch." He said as he fixes his grip on the collar rope of the horse.

"Captain?" She asked while looking at him.

"What?"

"Hanji is with Eren, right?"

"Yes."

"Oh...then, we're going to see how their experiment is going?" She asked excitedly.

Levi looked at her and she smiled.