Chapter 52

"C-commander."

Armin looked at the commander who is currently looking at Alina and Levi who are at the entrance of the forest.

The kids are sitting on the ground after their training looking at the two curiously.

"yes?"

"w-what are they doing?" he asked and looked at Alina and the captain.

"Alina is wasting so much gas when using the gear so Levi is going to teach her," Erwin said.

"I see..." he said understanding what the commander is saying. Alina is indeed wasting gas when fighting. She had to fight without gears before.

"what are they doing?" one of the assassins asked.

"I don't know. Are they going to train?"

"but aren't they already elites here?"
"you have a point."

Matt looked at them and then at the commander and Armin who are talking to each other. he then looked at Levi and Alina who are also talking to each other. Alina is as usual smiling while Levi is frowning.

"Matt."

"what?"

"don't you think the captain is a bit scary?" one of them asked as they look at Levi.

"you're right. He looks scary. He's never smiling or showing good expressions."

"yeah...even the others are scared of him."

"how many titans did he fight? How strong is he?"

"I wanna see it myself. Armin said that even Alina isn't as strong as him...I wonder."

"maybe we'll have a chance to see it when we fight titans."

Matt just stayed silent listening to them while looking at the two.

'right...if he is the other member of Gemini...he's strong. and Armin said he's even stronger than Alina...how strong is he?'

"that's how that shit works," Levi said to her and she nodded in response after listening to his explanation.

"then, I'll try it." 

he looked at how excited she is so he had the urge to hit her head but as he looks at her, it's been so long since he taught her how to use the ODMG...at that time, she never smiled and she looked so serious. She...silently listened to his every instruction...unlike now. she's smiling, and then messing around while he was teaching her.

he didn't mind...and not that he'll mind her being chaotic...

"try it as fast as you can, but without using so much gas. You have the trees as leverage." He said to her so she nodded. He just crossed his arms staring at her.

"Should I cut some of the dummies?" she asked him.

"yeah." He said.

"Armin!" Armin looked at Levi who called him.

"yes sir?" he asked approaching them.

"tell them to set up the dummies." He said so Armin nodded and informed the soldiers in charge of the dummies.

"you're going to stay here?" Alina asked Levi who raised his brow.

"How can I see if you're doing it right when I'm here, stupid?" he said so she sneered at him and then looked at the forest.

"then...I'll get going then, captain." She said quickly hooking at the farthest tree the hook can reach.

"s-she's fast..." Matt looked at Alina who disappeared from their sight and then Levi disappeared shortly after her.