Special Chapter

"Have you seen Heather?" Alina asked Mikasa so she nodded...

"Well...Captain Levi took her. So, maybe they are in his office." She said looking at the other kid Alina is holding...he looks like Levi. A little version of him...and a cuter version of him.

It's been 2 and a half years...they can see more resemblance among the kids already.

"Mommy. I wanna go sleep." The frowning guy said to Alina who smiled at him and pinched his cheek.

"Let's go look for your sister first...so I can tuck both of you to bed." She said to him so the little guy sighed and looked away.

"Thank you, Mikasa." Alina smiled so she also smiled.

"Okay..." She said.

"Let me down...mommy." The kid frowned so Alina laughed and put him down. They already learned how to walk so, it's fine.

They walked towards Levi's office and then Alina opened the door revealing the tiny little girl Heather sleeping on top of Levi who is lying on the couch with closed eyes hugging the kid so she won't fall.

"Oh?"

"They're already sleeping...I wanna sleep too." The little kid said and approached the two with a frown. He looked at his sister Heather and had the urge to pull her away and wake her up.

They went through everywhere to look for her so this little guy can sleep and then he'll find them here sleeping.

"Ssshhh...you'll wake them up, darling." She said to the little guy.

"But....we went through everywhere to look for this tiny kid so I can sleep. But she's already sleeping." He complained so she chuckled...

She sat in Levi's single chair before she looked at the kid.

"Then come cuddle with mommy so you can sleep too." She said with a smile so the kid frowned but still went to her arms so she smiled and then gently pat his back.

"You wanna sleep that much?"

"Yes." He said and closed his eyes feeling very comfortable in her arms. He hugged her neck and rested his head on her shoulder as he drifted off to sleep.

After a while, Levi opened his eyes and then looked at Heather who is still peacefully sleeping...

"What a sleepy head...just like her mother." He said and gently stroked her hair as he slowly gets up and carries her.

"You mean sleepy heads?" He furrowed his brows and then turned around where he saw Alina smiling at her while carrying the other kid.

"Right...three sleepyheads."

"And one insomniac." She added while chuckling softly so he frowned.

"Tch." He said as he stood up carrying the sleeping Heather. Alina also got up and approached him.

"We've been looking for Heather since earlier...so I can tuck them both to bed...but it seems like my little Heather is already sleeping. How did she end up here?"

"Yeah, she came here with Eren. She's crying saying she lost her brother while playing earlier and Eren found her." He said and sighed so Alina can't help but laugh.

"She didn't mess around?"

"She did..." He said sighing so she smiled.

"How long has she been sleeping?"

"About an hour or so. How about that brat?" He said looking at his kid.

"Just slept." She said so he nodded...and then walked towards the bedroom. Alina followed him and he gently laid Heather down on his bed but she clenched his polo with her tiny hands and frowned so he stopped.