Chapter 11

Alina is now walking on the ground...looking at the surroundings and then sighing.

"oi!!" she looked at whoever called her.

It's Oluo...again. She sighed and then spoke.

"why?" she said and still smiled. Oluo glared at her and then lifted her collar.

"I don't like you kid!!" he said straightly and you just smiled.

"I don't like you too...don't worry. Now please let go." You said that surprised him...

"now you are showing your true colors! I knew it! you're just a fake!!" he said and then threw you on the ground...you then laughed a little before standing...

"what are you laughing at? You bitch!!"  he said and then glared at you.

"you're just embarrassed...aren't you?" his eyes widened in shock and then he clenched his fist.

"what did you say?" he shouted but you just smiled.

"it's the truth. Everyone knows what happened between our fight. You lost and you can't accept the fact that an elite soldier like you lost to a newbie like me."

He froze there and then glared at you angrily...

"don't talk to me that way!!! You fucking weakling!! Bitch! Slut! If you think you can buy me with your smile, you can't! who knows where you came from!!" he shouted angrily...

Alina froze there and then gulped...

"Maybe that's why you don't want to say where you come from!! Maybe even your parents regretted having you!" he shouted and Alina widened her eyes and then clenched her fist...

'let's sell her!'

she remembered her mother who said those words to her father. She's hiding inside their house while listening to her parents' arguments.

'she's useless anyway. At least her body can be used by those men.'

'Anyway, that couple won't come back anymore!!!'

She silently listens to them...not creating any noise, afraid they'll see her and then beat her again.

'I'll contact the brothel.'

She can't move after hearing those words from Oluo. She began thinking...is that why they wanted to sell her?

"your face is just good!! But you're a fake!! Stay away from us you bitch!!" he shouted at her.

"you're unwanted here!!" he still shouted...there are some soldiers who heard those and they decided to check out but upon looking at Oluo, they decided not to interfere...it's the Special squad. They might get in trouble.

They just can't help but wonder why Oluo is very angry.

They looked at the girl and she's pretty...not just pretty but they always see her smiling. But now, her eyes are in shock and she's trembling...she glared at Oluo who kept on shaming her.

"no one cares about you!!!" he still shouted...that's the scene Eren and the others saw...they were surprised when they heard him say that.

Hanji on the other side went to look for Eren for the experiment and she ended up here.

"Eren...what's going on?" she asked and then was surprised when she looked at what's going on...she can see that Alina is already on her edge...for the first time, she saw her lose control...