Chapter 46

"Alina Debrov."

She stiffened after what Levi said...he stared at her coldly and she returned the cold look too...her hand stopped just above the head of the guy.

"is that...an order?" she asked him.

"Alina..." Historia said looking at them worriedly.

"what's going on here?" Hitch softly asked as they watch the scene. They can't understand what's going on with the two.

"an order huh?"

"You know I won't disobey your order, Captain...if you order me not to kill them, then I will not...no matter how much I want to chop their limbs off." She said seriously.

"Ali...do you think killing them will bring back the life of Mira?" he asked her...

She froze...Loads of memories came back to her.

'Don't worry Alina...You're a kind person. I know it...you may have killed but you just protected yourself.'

'Even if no one is with you, I'll be your friend...'

'Hahahaha....when Levi decided to leave you, I'll stay....'

'Alina...thank you for saving me.'

'Alina...you're my friend...
I'll never leave you.'

'Don't cry Alina...you're pretty. Don't cry.'

'I'll always be by your side...no matter what happens, I will stay with you. Forever'

Mira...The girl who had the guts to approach Alina even though she killed people at a young age. The girl who never feared her...

The girl who treated her like a sister...
The girl who comforted her whenever she's crying alone...

The girl who begged Levi just so Alina can play with her even though Levi beat her up...

Alina just watched. She wanted to help but she doesn't know how to talk to Levi.

'Oi, stupid. Do you really want this weak shitty girl to be your friend?' Levi asked her looking at the bloody Mira. Alina gulped and then slowly nodded her head.