Chapter 29

They are currently watching Hanji experiment with Eren. Alina is as always, quiet...and Christa isn't that cheerful too...after she told them her true identity.

There seems to be a problem with Eren. it's not like Alina cares so instead, she just sat under the tree while hugging her knees as she drowns in her own thoughts...she really feels so tired.

"Eren!! can you hear me?!!" Hanji asked Eren who is in his titan form.

"he seems to be thinner and his ass is even hanging out," Levi said standing beside Hanji...in the end, they decided to end the experiment and return.

"You ride with Eren inside the carriage," Levi instructed Christa.

"yes sir..." she said and then turned around. She saw Alina there under the tree and she looked at the others preparing to leave. Levi looked everywhere and then he stared at Alina...

"tch. That stupid brat." He said as he walked towards her.

"Oi, stupid, we're going." He said...

"oh..." she weakly said and then stood up. Levi looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Oi, what's wrong with you?" he asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing, Captain." She said and then walked away. Christa looked at her and then walked beside her...

"Alina..."

"what?" she asked her while walking.

"if you're not okay, you can tell me," she said in Alina's surprise.

She looked at her and then hesitated before she put her hand on top of her head. Historia widened her eyes a bit and Levi just looked at them. He passed by Alina and then talked.

"enter the carriage with Eren and Historia." He said before he continued. Alina sighed before she removed her hand from Historia's head and then followed Levi. Historia looked at her before she immediately followed. She looked at Alina...

"Alina..."

"I'm...fine, Historia..." she said weakly so Historia gulped. She clung to Alina's arm in her surprise and Alina looked at her but Historia bowed her head... she sighed letting her hold on to her as they entered the carriage.

********************
"Captain. What's that?" they asked Levi who handed them a paper...Alina furrowed her brows and then massaged her temples before going there to look at what the hell Levi put there.

They were surprised after reading its content. They stared at Levi who doesn't have any emotions...

"Done reading it?" he asked them and when they nodded, he burned the paper.

"that's the instruction from Erwin. Do you trust him? Those who are dumb enough to say yes, come with me."

they all went with him and stood on a cliff watching MPs enter the house.

"Captain...are those interior MPs?" Armin nervously asked.

"beats me," he said and they all continued to their destination. Trost district.

When they're there, the folks looked at them and identified Levi...they began bad-mouthing the survey corps and then asking him for money, accusing him of anything...Levi didn't show emotions at all.

They even mocked his height but he didn't have the luxury to care about them. Just then, a carriage came crashing them and then pulled Christa and Eren.

"Krista!!! Eren!!!" they shouted. Alina widened her eyes when she saw Krista was taken.

"they've been kidnapped again!!"