Chapter 7

"Alina. What happened to you?" Hanji asked in surprise when she saw Alina walking towards her...she immediately reached for her medical kit and then pulled Alina to sit beside her.

"oh...nothing. Just an accident." She said smiling but Hanji sighed.

"do you think...I'll believe you? come on Alina, tell me what happened to you," she said to her while cleaning her wound...

"really...just an accident." She insisted so Hanji just looked at her and she smiled.

"you didn't fight? Aren't you the queen? You should've fought too...just don't kill them." She said so Alna was startled and then just smiled...

"if it's my choice, I would've killed him." She said so Hanji froze...

"Alina...do you really still want to kill us?" she asked so Alina smiled nodding her head.

"yup...I want to kill all of you and then escape this place...but I can't do that, right?" she said and then laughed...Hanji just sighed and then smiled.

"Alina...just don't get in trouble next time...alright? Your first expedition will be after months...until then, you have to train with the recruits too...you have to take care of yourself," she said and then tapped Alina's back.

"Why are you...treating me like this?" Hanji froze and then stared at her. Alina also stared at her and waited for an answer.

"treating you like what?"

"you know right? That I'm the queen of the underworld? A criminal...someone who won't hesitate to kill as long as I want...someone dangerous. So why are you still being kind to me?" Hanji blinked her eyes and then laughed.

"well...because I know you're kind?" she said laughing while Alina just smiled and then bowed her head...kind...huh. Alina stayed silent and waited for Hanji to finish treating her wounds.

"thank you Hanji," Alina said and then smiled before she stood and started walking outside.

"you're always welcome," Hanji said and then smiled...
*****************
"Alina...are you okay?" Eren asked her when she got to the dining hall...she just smiled and then nodded her head.

"yes." She said and then sat...she can feel the glare shot by Uluo from the other table but she ignored it...while she's in the middle of eating, Eld decided to walk towards her and then he spoke...the others also looked at him waiting for what he's going to say.

"Ehem...Alina." Alina stopped and then looked at him. She smiled and Eld just sighed thinking why Uluo is acting like that to her when she's this kind and cheerful.

"yes?" she asked...

"I came here to apologize on behalf of Uluo for what he did to you...I'm sorry." He said so Alina was startled a bit...thinking why would he apologize for someone? But she just smiled and then nodded.

"ah...it's fine." Eld sighed in relief and smiled.

"thank you, Alina." Alina just smiled and then continued to eat while the others are looking at her like she's an angel.

She silently finished her food while thinking about how is the underground now?

staying here...for a week now made her think about how good the surface is...she can't stop wondering how the world looks like outside the walls...
*************
She's currently on the rooftop and looking at the stars...

"I never knew...it could be this beautiful." She said smiling while looking everywhere. She spread her arms and then closed her eyes taking a deep breath...as the memories come back to her.