Chapter 1

Author's P.O.V

"I'm telling you if you do that  one more time I'll kill you with my bare hands"
Dua whisper yelled at her cousin Umar and her friends which were not letting her talk to her mother as they were making weird faces and noises.

"Awww! The Princess is angry. Behave now friends."
Laiba said wiggling her eyebrows at Dua which threw a chips packet at her face which she caught and all the friends started laughing at her and Dua moved away with her phone while scoffing at them because she knew they weren't going to stop anytime soon.

Dua and her brother Uzair were the only two children of Mr. Ali Raza and his wife Mrs. Rubina Ali.  Mr. Ali was quite rich and famous as he owned a business empire which was run by him and his son Uzair. While Dua opted for MBBS as she was interested in it since she was little.

Dua and her four friends Umar,Laiba, Zohaib and Aina making them a group of five were the naughtiest group of the university. They used to pull pranks on eachother, teasing eachother,having fun with the teachers. Umar and Dua were cousins and friends more like partners in crime since childhood While they made friends with the other three when they joined medical university for their education.

Laiba was the joker of the group and was Aina's sister. Aina and Zohaib were engaged with eachother and often get teased by the group. Both were equally jolly just like Laiba and could do anything for their friends.

"Look the madam is back"
Zohaib teased Dua in a girlish voice when she was back after cutting the call.

"I pity poor Aina. How's she going to tolerate your annoying ass her whole life?"
Dua said smirking at Zohaib who rolled his eyes at her.

"Yeah. Poor me!"
Aina teased and Zohaib grumbled something at her.

"Focus Friends! We need to discuss something important"
Laiba said looking at her sister and Zohaib.
"Hmm yeah. So what's the plan?"
Umar asked opening the potatoes chips which he stole from Dua.
"You thief.... That one's mine!"
Dua whined at Umar who smirked at her while she cursed him under her breath.

"Behave woman! Sharing is caring." Umar said winking at her while she glared at him and smacked his head.
"Owww. You hurt like a man"
Umar said rubbing his head while all four rolled their eyes at him.
"You done now? We need to discuss something."
Laiba said looking at both of them who glared at eachother and shook their heads.

"So we......" Before she could say something Umar cut her off again.
"What Laiba? You're talking like we're here to plan someone's murder or rob a bank. Everything's decided already. Why do you call us here?"
"If you shut your big mouth like a good boy which you aren't you'll know"
Laiba said fuming while all other laughed at Umar who pouted like a kid.

"Thing is...... We have some change of plans and I've a good news."
Laiba said looking at her friends.
"And what that might be?"
Umar cut her off again.
"Umar if you cut me of again one more time I swear to God I'll strangle you to death!"
Laiba said in rage.
"Shut the fuck up both of you. You fight like married couples"
Uttered Aina who apparently had enough of their both shits.

Umar and Laiba always fought like cat and dog. According to Umar it was fun teasing her because she behaved like an angry kitten when she's angry.
"Aww the kitten's angry"
Zohaib said chuckling but shut up immediately when he saw Aina glaring at him.
"So what's the change of plans? Don't tell me you two are getting married next month"
Umar said pointing his fingers at Aina and Zohaib who look flustered hearing this.

"What? Where did that come from?" Asked Laiba shocked and looked at Umar like he was crazy or had grown horns on his head
"What? Don't look me like that. I thought that was what people suppose to do when they complete their education and get a good job."
Umar said looking at Zohaib who was shooting daggers at him through his eyes.