Chapter 35: Choice

Lee Ho-Seok's POV

I furrowed my brows but no one could see it because I was wearing a mask. Why is 99 on their side? I turned to Hyejin to see her reaction. I can feel how tense she is right now.

That's weird... she has spent weeks with these people why is she tense? Is it because her only friend is siding with the enemy?

"I guess we know the reason why you all are here. To be frank, I hate seeing all of you," Jungkook decided to speak up. I took off my mask and glared at him.

Kim Hyejin's POV

When Wonho took off his mask, my grip on my pistol tightened. Jungkook sighed, I saw him rolled his eyes when he saw Hawk's face. I have never related to this man so much, I hate seeing this bitch's face.

"The feeling's mutual Jungkook," Hawk said with an annoying smirk on his face. Then he turned his attention to me. "Why is she with you?"

Jungkook suddenly scoffed. "Why? Is this the first time someone has betrayed you?" I composed myself to not laugh. Instead, I took out my emotions by hitting Jungkook on his side with my elbow.

"No... but I thought wrong, so yes, I guess," Wonho says and turned his head to Jieun who was not listening at all.

I feel bad for her taking my place. Don't worry, Jieun we will get over this, alive and well.

I leaned into Jungkook to whisper something to him. "You can go show him his old friends now."

Jungkook then smiled-more like smirked, he's excited to see Wonho's expression. "Yah, Wonho, I have some people that are dying to see you." His smirk widens and then opened the front door.

I looked at Wonho to watch his expression change. The shock on his face was immaculate. Won't then glared at the group than at Jungkook also.

"Why the hell are they here?!" He shouted with pure rage.

Jungkook clicked his tongue, then moved out of the way to let the men talk to their former friend.

I.M talked first. "Wonho? Isn't this a wonderful surprise?" I.M clasped his hands together and gave Wonho a threatening glare. "We are not here to fight, but to give you a second chance to change your mind," he continued.

"You don't want to fight your friends, right?" Kihyun asked, giving Wonho a smirk. This made Wonho even more furious.

"We were never friends-"

"And whose fault was that?" Jooheon cut him off.

"Yours! You all made this happened! If you haven't betrayed me, none of this should happen," Wonho said. There was a little hint of hurt in his voice.

Shownu suddenly laughed with no humour. "We betrayed you? We betrayed you, Wonho?" He said as if he couldn't believe what Wonho just said. "We didn't want to do this! The six of us don't kill, but you do. We don't want to be in jail just because of your incompetence to be good."

What Shownu just said have made Wonho feel like a crash of emotions. That made him feel angry and sad at the same time.

"But do you want to feel betrayed?" Jungkook suddenly spoke up. I looked at him and he gave me a nod. I guess this is my cue.

Wonho was confused at first. Then I took off Jieun's mask to reveal my face. Wonho jaw dropped and turned to Jieun with my mask on. Jieun took that off and quickly ran to us.

"Not only one betrayed you, but two did," Jungkook said and laughed at Wonho's face.

Wonho looked at me with a hurt expression. "Hyejin? I thought you loved me?"