Chapter 5: Credit Card

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I watched her from afar. She's very pretty, I have never seen anyone like her. There's just something about her that makes her different from other girls—other than not being attracted to me.

I saw her expression turned dark. She looks upset, I wonder why. She turned around and said something to the bartender I told to give her the free drink.

The bartender looked shocked to hear what she said but he turned around and started to unbox a box of Scotch Whisky. I tilted my head to the side.

What is he doing?

She started to drink the alcohol in a fast manner. Did something happen? Why does she look so upset?

For half an hour she was obviously going to pass out. I stood up and started walking towards her. I walked past the crowd and went to the bar.

What are you doing Hyejin?

I looked up to the bartender and he told me what happened.

"She said her boyfriend left her without a ride, she bought a whole bottle of Chivas." I just nodded and picked her up bridal style.

"Ah, dude." The bartender called. I looked back at him and he gave me a card. A credit card to be exact. "This is her credit card, she might leave it."

I took the card and shoved it into my pocket without looking at it. "Thanks, I'll go take her now." He nodded to me and I walked out of the bar to my car.

I laid Hyejin on the passenger seat and put on her seatbelt. I took a last glance at her beautiful face before closing the door and walking to the driver's seat.

'So, she already has a boyfriend?' I thought. I scoffed and started driving.

I arrived at our house. By what I mean ours, me and the other members of my mafia's house.

I walked out of my car first and opened the passenger's door and picked her up. She's completely blacked out, drinking doesn't suit her.

Walking up a couple of stairs was a tad hard because of her but she's light so it doesn't really matter. I walked towards the door and knocked on it.

A few minutes later, the door opened. It was Yoongi Hyung who opened it. I gave him a bright smile and ignored his confused face while he looks at Hyejin, who's passed out on my arms.

"What happened to her?" I went in and laid her on the couch. I looked at Yoongi Hyung and sighed.

"She's out cold. Drank a whole bottle of Chivas."

"Ain't she a hardcore. Please, tell me you know her, because I don't want to have a complete stranger in my house," he said while closing the door and looked at Hyejin's sleeping face.

"FYI, Hyung, it's OUR house and yes, I know her. She's a friend of mine." I looked at her peaceful face one more time. "I should put her on my bed."

Yoongi clicked his tongue and raised both of his hands with his brows. "Alright, I'll go and shut my eyes. You have fun with your.." he trails off while looking at Hyejin again. "Passed out friend."

He nods once to me and walked upstairs to his room. I took a deep breath in and picked Hyejin up again. I walked upstairs too and turned to my room.

I laid her on my bed and looked at her once again. I just can't seem to look away from her, she's irresistible. I sat on the bedside and caressed her hair and her cheek.

She's so pretty...

Clearing my throat, I leaned in and kissed the top of her head lightly. I stood up and took something from the back of my pants and opened my bedside drawer. I put the gun in and opened the door.

I looked back at her again and smiled a little bit. "Good night, Kitty."

I closed the door and walked back downstairs. Jimin and Taehyung were already in the living room to watch Netflix on the TV.

"Hey, gguk. I heard you have a friend over," Taehyung said while eating popcorn already.

"Yah, don't eat it yet! It will be finished before we even get halfway through the movie," Jimin scolded. Taehyung just pulled out his tongue to him and continued eating.

"What're you two watching?" I sat down between them and browsed the movies to watch.

Jimin grabbed the remote from me. "I was thinking horror!"

"Horror? No way!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"What? Are you scared?" Jimin teased.

I laughed. "Hyung, you kill people, yet you're scared of horror movies?" I joined Jimin teasing him.

"Well, in horror movies, it's more intense than real life! Intensely scary!"

"You three! Pipe down, or else Yoongi's going to kill you three if he wakes up!" We all heard Jin shouted from the kitchen.

We went quiet but we all laughed later on.

"Let's just go for a romcom," I said and they both agreed. I put on a random movie that's called 'Falling Inn Love'.

At the start of the movie, we were quiet but Jimin started throwing in some questions. "So, who's the friend?"

"What friend?" I said, trying to be clueless.

"The girl you randomly brought home, who is apparently passed out," Taehyung answered.

"You two remember the girl from school that I helplessly tried to talk to?"

"You mean that Hyejin girl?" Jimin exclaimed in shock.

I nodded. "Yep, found her in a bar trying to get herself drunk." I shrugged while watching the movie.

Taehyung scoffed. "What, she heartbroken or something?"

I shrugged again. "Don't know." I ignored what the bartender said in the bar a while ago. So what if she has a boyfriend?

We were already halfway through the movie and Jimin was right. The popcorn's already finished, there's nada in the bucket.

Jimin groaned in annoyance. "I told you Taehyung! You shouldn't have eaten it before picking the movie."

"Not my fault that you ate a lot too," Taehyung retorted.

"I'll go order some food?" I suggested and they both said yes.

"I would like a pizza!" They both chimed. I laughed at both of them and stood up to call for a delivery with my phone.

"What would be your form of paying?" The speaker said.

"I'll pay debit."

"Sure! Please just wait for the delivery person to deliver your food to your destination." I hanged up and walked outside to wait for the food.

While waiting, I took my card out of my right pocket and looked at it. I furrowed my eyes when I saw the card. It didn't have my name but someone else's. Someone I hate.

Lee Wonho?

How the hell does Hyejin have Wonho's credit card? Does she know who this person is, like how dangerous he is?

Who the hell are you really, Kim Hyejin?