Chapter 3: Fight

Kim Hyejin's POV

I looked at Jungkook, it's already Biology and I'm in the same class as him. We are not seatmates but that's okay. I don't want to be near him. I just have to study him, study his movements.

I know for once that this is just a façade. He's not all goofy, cocky, and friendly. He can be ruthless in his mafia group. I just need to find a way to kill him brutally.

Let me see... My first idea was the gun on the head but that's too quick. Drown him? That will make me wet and he's stronger than me. A katana through the heart? That's my favourite one but I don't want to ruin my katana with this jackass' blood.

Man! I don't know. I can't think of a great way to possibly kill him brutally. If he had braces, I would have taken my dandy pliers and pull his brackets out one by one.

I sighed quietly and just looked at my Biology textbook. I have to discuss this with Wonho or Hawk after school.

The bell rang, it was lunchtime now. I stood up and grabbed my textbook, clutching it to my chest.

"Hey, Hyejin!" I heard his voice again. I acted like I didn't hear him and continued walking. "Oi, are you ignoring me? We haven't known each other yet and you're already ignoring me?"

I turned my body to him to glare at him. "I would like to keep it that way." My voice was hard, I don't want to talk to him, I just want to kill him.

"Stop being feisty, Kitty. Have lunch with me," he said while smiling at me. My brows scrunched down as my face clearly says 'no' but he keeps on insisting.

"I have someone else to go with."

"Then bring them, I would like to meet your friend."

"No, shut up, go away." I walked away from him, even colliding my shoulder with his. Let him taste the bitterness of not being liked. He's been so used to being liked, it's annoying.

I walked outside Biology class and walked back in front of our Homeroom class. This is where Jieun told me where she would wait. I hope she comes here a little bit faster.

Five minutes passed and she was still not here. Where the hell is she?

"Hey, there's the girl I was talking about," I heard that familiar voice again. Him again? Can't this day get any worse?

I watched him walked towards me with two guys with him. I guess these are the two Jieun told me about the other day. Jungkook gave me a small smile.

"Hey, Hyejin, these are my friends. Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung," he said while pointing the two as he said a name. I arched a brow at him.

"You're telling me this why?"

He was taken aback by this but he recovered quickly. "You really don't want to talk to me, do you? What did I do?"

You killed my sister.

"Nothing, I just don't want to talk to you because I don't know you."

"But we can get to know each other?"

I sighed, growing tired of him. I looked at him and walked to him with both of my hands on my hips. "Look, tell me Jeon Jungkook. Why are you so eager to talk to me when there are plenty of girls around who actually cares about what you have to say?"

"Damn, she's feisty," the Jimin guys said surprised. Taehyung nodded, agreeing with him.

Jungkook looked at me surprised, his mouth opened, flabbergasted. Maybe because no one has ever spoken to him like this.

"Why do you hate me so much? We just met?" He asked quietly, his brows furrowed. He's serious this time. I kinda saw that he was suspicious of me.

"You will never know." I walked away from him when I saw Jieun from afar.

I took a deep breath, wow, I didn't plan on fighting with him today. It was never in my plan to fight with him. I planned to get close to him, and once I gained his trust, I can kill him there.

But my emotions got over me. I was still devastated after my sister's death.

I stopped at Jieun's side and crossed my arms. "Where were you? And what took you so long?"

"About that, I had a teacher of mine to help her out carrying boxes to the faculty office. I hope you don't mind that."

"Nah, It's okay, I just had to be alone with that annoying kid."

"I don't care, let's go. I'm hungry," She said and I grabbed her arm to drag her to the cafeteria which I had no idea where it is.

When Jieun was the one who dragged me this time, we got in the cafeteria faster than I did. I should stop acting like I know every crevice of this school. We picked a spot and sat down there.

Jieun looked around and then at me. "So, how did it go?"

"Did go what?"

"You know, talking with Jungkook?"

I immediately rolled my eyes hearing that name. "He's so annoying, we fought before you came to pick me up."

She widened her eyes. "Good thing you're in school when you fought, maybe when you two are alone, you might have started to kill each other by now." I nodded to agree with her.

"I just want to finish this mission and get out of here," I said, looking away from her.

I looked back at her and saw that her expression changed sadly. "Why though? This school is great, you can still come to school after killing him, you know?"

"And risk getting caught? No thanks, but I don't want to face jail or even a death sentence."

"Look, Jieun, what do you think is the best way to kill him? What were your tactics to kill a person in your missions?" I asked her with a quiet tone. I can't risk my disguise being blown.

"Uhm, I seduce people to fall into my trap. That's how I do it, would you like to do that?" At this moment, I think my face made an expression that I can't describe.

Ew. Do I want to seduce Jungkook so I could kill him? I don't even want to talk to him.

"Pass, no thanks."

"Okay, I have a suggestion. Why don't you try and talk to him, befriend him? Then when you're good friends enough, ask him to hang out. You can kill him there stat, is that a great idea?" She suggested. What she suggested gave me ideas.

Sure, it's a good idea. But do I have to befriend him? Fine, I have to do what I had to do.

"Okay then, it's settled. That will be my plan." I looked up to where Jungkook is with the two of his friends talking at a table far away from us.