Chapter 32: I'm Back

Lee Ho-seok's POV

"Boss, she's here."

No one can explain the shock on my face when he said that. So, Hyejin wasn't lying? She really came here to speak with me when her life is on the line because of me. What's so important that she came here herself?

The already opened door opened, even more, wider and there she was. The girl who betrayed us, but also the girl I have loved. "Hyejin," I said, my voice slightly lower because I was nervous.

"Wonho." Her voice echoed in my ears. It was a ringing that was almost deafening. I haven't heard her voice for weeks.

Wonho, that's not my real name. I knew from the start to not give my real name—even to the most trusting people there. Because I said my fake real name to Hyejin, she ended up siding with the enemy.

"What are you doing here?" I tried to sound cold. Her composed face was still, she didn't move a muscle on her face. How awkward it is in here.

Then she finally spoke. "I have succeeded in tricking Jungkook into falling in love with me. Yes, I had to do that because they found out about my secret. As far as I'm concerned, they believed that I have sided with them."

"W-what?" The shock in my voice was evident. This was all her plan? Wow, I'm actually very surprised, I'm astonished!

But, is she saying the truth though?

"But, how would I know that you're saying the truth?" I arched my brow at her. Her lip twitched but she smiled at me.

"You know I wouldn't betray you. You have helped me so much, and now I'm here. I have found the culprit, I just have to kill him with the help of ya'll because they're more powerful than me," she says and held my hand.

The electric current from her hand made me shuddered. Hyejin gave me a genuine smile and kissed me on the lips lightly. She gave me a wink and stood up from the chair.

"I'm back, baby."

Kim Hyejin's POV

I closed the door behind me and sighed. Rolling my eyes mentally, I wiped my mouth, wiping the feeling of his lips on mine away. I can't believe I kissed him, but I had to do it so he will think that I was genuine.

My eyes wander around the room. They were all looking at me, I don't blame them. I just literally betrayed them, but who betrayed who first? Them, of course, the moment they decided to keep that secret to themselves, they had betrayed me.

Giving them a plastered smile, I say. "Damn, it feels so good to be back, right?" My little cover made them nod their heads awkwardly. I scoffed and took my phone from my back pocket.

Jungkook: Did they do anything to you? If they did, I won't hesitate and walk there myself and commit a complete massacre.

Me: Calm down, they didn't and you don't even know where our HQ is.

Jungkook: Understandable, have a great day.

Me: Shut the hell up, you know that meme?!

Jungkook: Yeah, Taehyung showed it to me lol.

Me: It ain't even funny.

I rolled my eyes at Jungkook's text and hid my phone again. Looking around to the place I hate again, I sighed. So, I have to stay at this place until it's finally time.

The time to strike.

Lee Jieun's POV

(A/N: Lol, sorry for the change of perspectives a lot.)

I stretched my head to look over the kitchen counter. The black smooth hair made me smile a little bit. But when I realized that I was looking like a complete stalker, I looked back at my hands.

My nails were painted black by Hyejin. She absolutely butchered it but I didn't care, I had a great time with her at the moment. Laughing with her would leave me breathless.

But putting Hyejin-ssi aside, I have been hiding this feeling. Hyejin might or might not have found out but I'm hoping she wouldn't because it would be totally embarrassing. But I have this little crush on someone special, someone like—

"Oh, hey, Jieun." My shoulders jumped in surprise as I clutched my chest. I scowled at Jeon Jungkook who is apparently laughing his ass off because of how he startled me to death.

He looks up and then to me again, giving me a smirk. "I thought Hyejin was just kidding but now I think it's real," he said making me frown.

"Wha-what do y-you mean?" Wow, I just really stuttered that much? I can't believe you, Lee Jieun.

"That you like Jin Hyung," he said and started laughing his ass off again. My balled fists shake with my embarrassment and anger all at once. I really hate being picked on, especially when it's Jungkook, Hyejin's boyfriend—soon to be husband.

Yes, I still ship them even though Jeon Jungkook is a complete pain in the ass. His laughing subsided and then looked at me seriously.

"You're like the same age as me, 17? That's like a five-year age gap from Jin Hyung."

"So? I like him, age is just a number," I said, not realizing my own words. When I did, I covered my mouth—almost slapping it. Jungkook was wiggling his brows at me. I tightly closed my eyes. Now, I've done it, god damn it.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him. And I think Jin Hyung is great boyfriend material, even with that age gap, I'm sure you two will bond well." I smiled at his statement. This is what I like about him, he's compassionate.

"I'm glad that Hyejin ended up with someone like you, not like Wonho," I said and he gave me a smug look.

"Of course, who would want that prick other than me? I'm better than him." I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jin's head one more time. Jungkook nudges me with his elbow. "When are you confessing?"

I slapped his arm and glared at him again but we both laugh at the end.