EPILOGUE

Kim Hyejin's POV

"Aera, dear! Stop making your sister cry," I scolded my eldest 9 years old daughter. I then turned to my other child and wiped her tears away. "Don't worry, I will buy you another ice cream sandwich."

Jieun smiled and hugged me tightly. "Thank you, mommy," she chimed and ran with her sister. "Hey, it's daddy!" She exclaimed and ran to him with Aera.

I sighed with a smile and walked to the love of my life and kissed him on the cheek. "How's work?"

He sighed and tried to calm the kids down. "It was hectic but I managed, how're the kids?"

"Oh, Jungkook. If you would've been here, you would've felt my suffering, but I love them." I chuckled and pinched both Aera and Jieun's cheeks.

"Daddy," Jieun said and climbed onto Jungkook's arms. "Unnie ate my ice cream sandwich."

"Hey! I didn't know and I said I was sorry!" Aera protested and Jungkook just stood there with a forced smile.

I laughed at his expression and then looked up in the sky through the window.

Jungkook and the other guys have finally stopped being a mafia group 15 years ago. Now, both of us have two beautiful daughters. Aera, a nine-year-old who I named after my sister and Jieun, who I named after Jieun, which is six.

My family, are you proud of me now that I have a family of my own? And Jieun, I hope you're doing well up there.

I love you all.

The End.

...

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed reading my story even though there some mistakes in there (and sometimes doesn't make any sense lol). I hope you all take care and I love ya'll! Have a good day/night!

Read my first ever fanfiction:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/225803252?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=yoonginismmmm&wp_originator=5SETvpY%2BOO0KqF1klYl2f42iPZcB6JSv%2BEYmH3mOPnxTCzT2ZEgnClWGJXmaAwOKG6YLpJrKGlQ06Kvz3y3Ftw0kFqX5ZGDnfyYm96u56K%2FBajsgK8HnoV63CYVmxfbY