I'll be your mirror

Ella was standing in front of the oven cooking some food when the pan suddenly caught fire, and she immediately jumped back, "Jesus!"

"What is happening I smell smoke!" Jackson said as he ran into the kitchen and saw that the oven was on fire and Ella was standing far away from it with blue eyes. Jackson's eyes immediately flashed as well, "What do we do!"

"I don't know my rings upstairs." Ella called back

Jackson nodded his head quickly ran up the stairs and back down. When he got back he tossed the ring to Ella who put it on held her hand out towards the oven and curled her fingers in extinguishing the fire.

"And that is the one thing I hate about being a werewolf." Jackson said as Ella walked towards him, he pulled her into a hug, "The irrational fear of fire, you alright?"

Ella nodded and looked back at the charred oven and counter next to it, "I'm gonna call Marco."

"Good idea." Jackson said as Ella walked over to the table and picked up her phone, "You are never cooking again."

"It wasn't my fault!" Ella said with a smile

Jackson gave Ella a look and said, "I spoke to your mum she said you almost blew up the loft when you cooked once."

"Uh- that- that was Anna Heart not me." Ella said trying to argue her point

"It seems Ella Scarlett can't cook either." Jackson said, "He not answering?"

Ella put the phone down and shook her head and walked towards the door, "No, okay I'll go to Granny's and get some food."

"And some cooking tips." Jackson called after her

"How very dare you!" He heard as she walked down the path

. . . . . .

"Are you serious?" Jasmine asked once Belle and Zelena had finished explaining what they needed, "You want us to steal a wand from the Dark One."

Belle shook her head and pointed at Aladdin, "No, I want him to steal a wand He is supposed to be the best thief in town"

"Best thief in any town." Aladdin said as he looked towards the door, "Hold that thought." He walked over to the door grabbed Ella's arm and dragged her over to the table, "Now you have the best thieves in town."

"What's happening who needs something stolen?" Ella asked

Jasmine sighed and said, "You can't do this you need to help me find Agrabah our home. This is a suicide mission which ahs nothing to do with you."

"What is happening?" Ella asked again

Zelena looked up at Ella and said, "We need a thief to steal a wand from Gold we asked Aladdin but-"

"-Best thieves don't work alone." Aladdin said and Ella nodded

Zelena rolled her eyes and said, "And this has everything to do with him."

"I'm sorry who are you?" Jasmine asked and Ella held back a laugh

Zelena ignored Jasmines question and explained, "See, those Golden shear thingies, the only reason they're in Storybrooke is because of your boyfriend." Zelena rolled her eyes as she heard Jasmine and Aladdin's protests, "Yeah I don't care, see, when you tried to play hero giving them to Emma like most acts of idiotic heroism it failed and now Rumple's got them."

Aladdin looked up at Ella and said, "yeah, I don't like this one."

"That happens a lot doesn't it Zelena?" Ella said with a smirk

Zelena rolled her eyes as Aladdin leaned forwards, "You really think this is my fault?"

Belle then leaned forwards and said, "I think you used to be the Saviour and if there's any part of you that's still a hero then you are gonna help me escape from this beast."

Aladdin sighed and said, "Fine."

Ella smiled and said, "Guess we're working together again Al."

. . . . .

"Come on admit it." Aladdin said as he was picking the lock of Golds shop

"Admit what? You're being to loud!" Ella said as she looked around

"No, that you miss it working with me... you've never had a friend like me." Aladdin said with a smirk

Ella smiled and said, "You have no idea how ironic that is but yes yes I might've."

Aladdin unlocked the door and turned his torch on, "Let's do this thing."

Ella walked in behind Aladdin as they shined their torches into some cabinets.

Ella's eyes widened as she heard a noise in the back room and quickly turned her torch off. Aladdin looked over to her and she shook her head and nodded towards the back room where Gold was spinning straw, he nodded back and turned his torch off.

Gold then stopped spinning, began to stand up and Ella quickly ushered Aladdin behind a cabinet.

Gold walked into the back room and turned on the lights, looked to his left and saw a monkey banging cymbals together.

Gold decided that there was no one in the shop and turned back and walked into the back room

"Thanks monkey." Aladdin said as Ella sighed in relief as they moved along the cabinet and Ella opened a draw and smiled as she saw the Sorcerers wand

"Got ya." Ella said as she passed the wand back to Aladdin for him to put it in his bag

. . . .

"Where have you been?" Jackson asked

"Roped to in to steal something again." Ella said as she sat down on the sofa next to him, "To help Belle escape Gold but..." held out her hand and some take out bags from Granny's, "I got dinner."

"Yes!" Jackson said opening one of the bags

Comment your thoughts on this part

Vote and Comment

I know it's a long time away but I'm planning the musical chapter so any ideas for a song for Ella or how it could go down message me or comment bear in mind it would be in Wonderland/Enchanted Forest/ Any other realm so she wouldn't be the Ella we know now

.