The Black Fairy

"Well that smells

"Well that smells... disgusting and my smell is very good what is that?" Ella asked as she, Emma, Hook, Jackson, Belle, David and Mary Margaret stood in the back of Golds shop Blue who was lying on the bed at the side

"Dragons egg that never hatch." Gold said as he used some tools to cut into the egg, "And the dragon breath still trapped inside is potent medicine indeed."

"Why do you have these things?" Ella asked as she tried not to breath through her nose

Hook chuckled at Ella's comment and said, "And that's how you wake up Blue with a dead baby dragon?"

"That's dark even for the Dark One." Emma said

Gold looked up at Emma and said, "Do you have a better idea, Miss Swan?" Emma shook her head, "That's the problem with Saviours, isn't it? Never quite as helpful as advertised." Gold held the egg and everyone turned away when the green smelly smoke came pouring out of the egg and towards Blue.

"Well I guess neither are you." Emma said when the Dragons breath didn't wake up Blue

. . . . .

"Hey," Mary Margaret said as she sat on the bed next to Blue

As soon as Hook had seen that Blue was awake he pulled out the piece of wand from his back pocket and walked over to Blue, "Tiger Lily gave me half this wand we need the other half have you seen it? Where is it?"

"Hook!" Mary Margaret said she looked up at Hook, "Give her a minute."

Hook nodded and walked away, "The wand it's... it's at the centre of Storybrooke." Blue said weakly

Mary Margaret smiled and put one hand on the side of Blues face and the other around her neck, "That's enough of that we don't want you spilling all your secrets."

"Mum? What are you doing?" Ella asked walking towards Her

Mary Margaret looked up at Ella and said, "Oh I'm not your mother Ella," Mary Margaret then turned into the black fairy, "I'm his... now back away all of you fairies have very delicate necks "