Where Bluebirds fly

"So what happened in your little adventure?" Jackson asked as they sat at a table in the bar as they had just finished cleaning up

"So it started in the Enchanted Forest where we met Aladdin and Jasmine who were looking for Jafar, we found Jafar-"

Jackson cut Ella off saying, "But you put him in the genie bottle."

Ella nodded, "He found a way to break that, so Jasmine got rid of him whilst we were all unconscious, Aladdin and Jasmine found Agrabah so we were there for a bit... we had to make a deal with Blackbeard to get us here but that didn't work and we ended up on Neverland instead where we going to be killed then you and Emma found us."

"Not much happened then?" Jackson laughed

Ella shook her head with a smile, "No, nothing at all."

Before Jackson could reply Ella's phone rang she picked it up and the caller ID was Regina, "Regina?.... we'll be right there."

"What is it?" Jackson asked

"The Black fairy, Zelena saw her." Ella said as Jackson grabbed her hand, nodded and Ella waved her hand and poofed them out of the bar and inside the station.

. . . . .

"I was about to wring her scrawny little neck, and then she just poofed away." Zelena said clearly angry

"It makes sense she's headed to the Dwarf tunnels. It's an easy place to hide. And there are miles of them below Storybrooke. Pinning her down in there won't be easy." Ella said

Regina nodded, "Well, the good news is, whatever her plan was for the Final Battle, she needs help. Which means we have time to figure out how to stop her."

Hook took the broken piece of wand out of his back pocket and said, "Well, perhaps that's where this piece of wand comes in. Tiger Lily said it had been used to banish the Black Fairy once. If we can find the other half, perhaps we can do it again."

"So where do we look?" Jackson asked

Zelena scoffed as she said, "I'm not waiting around for some piece of wand. The only reason I didn't blast that noir-coloured nit out of existence is because of Robin. So, if one of you'd be kind enough to watch her for a minute, I'll do what I intended and go and take care of this."