Wish you were here

"So it can hurt the Queen without hurting Regina?" David asked looking the sword that Emma was holding

Ella turned to Regina and said, "The Evil Queen needs to die."

Ella looked over to David when she heard a phone ring and he walked off to answer it

"You sure about this love?" Hook asked as he walked towards Emma

Emma nodded, "In this case the cliché is true I was... born for this."

"Mom... don't do it." Henry said

Ella looked over to Hook and Regina and nodded over to the kitchen where Jackson was standing and David was on the phone.

. . . . .

"That was Leroy, the Queen was seen headed down Main Street." David said as he put his phone in his pocket and walked towards Emma, he turned to Jackson, "Jackson can you look after Neal?"

Jackson nodded and walked over to Ella, "Be careful."

"When am I not?" Ella asked as she kissed Jackson before she, Hook, David and Emma walked out of the door.

. . . .

"I don't know what's happening but I feel familiar magic," Ella said as they walked down the street in the middle of the road, "And I don't like it I've only felt it in Wonderland and it wasn't nice."

Before anyone could reply they heard, "Help me!"

Emma, Ella, Hook and David ran into the diner which was where the cry came from

"Jasmine?!" Ella said as she began to walk towards Jasmine who was tied to a chair in the middle of the diner

Before Ella could get anywhere the Queen came walking out of the kitchen holding something that Ella recognised all to well, "Ah, ah this is about me . It's always about me."

"Damn right." Emma said as she was about to strike the Queen with her sword but before she could the Queen started choking Jasmine

"I can snap her neck before you get a step closer." Emma then stepped back and The Queen smiled, "That's better."