Smash the mirror: Part 1

"At some point we are going to have to go back you know that right?" Ella asked Emma as they both sat in the car

Emma slowly nodded and said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What's your favourite realm, you've been to most of them-"

"All of them." Ella said cutting Emma off, "But it has to be the Land Of Untold Stories."

"What is that?" Emma asked

Ella smiled and said, "It's a realm where people go to escape their stories, time stands still there, so if you're dying you can go there and not die. If you don't want your story to play out you go there and you can be anyone you want. I love it because there are so many different types of people, and cultures."

"That sounds like a nice place. Ella? Are you okay? I said something yesterday and you looked-"

"-I'm fine." Ella said cutting Emma off

Emma have her look and ignored what she had said saying, "No, you're not talk to me what's wrong?"

"Wonderland." Ella said quickly

"What about it? You already told me what happened there." Emma asked

Ella shook her head, "Nope I just told you I lost it I didn't tell you how or what else happened and it's repeating in my head... noises, things people say"

"Trigger it?" Emma guessed and Ella nodded, "So simple tell me what happened."

Ella paused for a second before saying, "Okay, I saw my best friend murdered in front of me Jafar put my heart back in and made me and Will watch it... I felt my whole body feel like it was burning inside out when I was loosing being a werewolf, almost got killed but a dragon that wasn't that bad. I had a knife stuck in the middle of my hand which wasn't fun...There was a Jabberwocky on the loose and I had to deal with a very angry rabbit."