Broken Heart

"You turned Hook into a Dark One, using Ella's magic?" Regina asked as Emma had finished explaining everything to Mary Margaret, Regina and David

"It was the only way to save him." Emma said

Regina chuckled, "And you didn't think of the consequences of everyone else? Namely Ella who I'm pretty sure is going to want to murder you."

Everyone turned to the door when it flew open and Ella walked in saying, "I want to kill someone don't really care who at this moment," Ella noticed Emma sitting on one of the armchairs, "I can't kill you but I can try."

David jumped up from where he was sitting and ran over to Ella holding her shoulder to keep her back from Emma, "You don't want to kill her."

"Ai na frag em op longtaim!"

"I don't know what that means." David said

Ella chuckled, "I will kill her, eventually."

"Alright enough murder please Ella, we have a bigger problem now." Regina said

David let go of Ella and said, "Will you try to kill her if we go over there?"

Ella simply shrugged her shoulders and went to sit on the armchair next to Emma, Ella paused for a second before pulling her knife out of her boot and plunging it through Emma's hand. Ella leaned over the chair and chair and said, "Try anything like that ever again and I'll end you."

"Ella! Let her go!" David yelled

Ella rolled her eyes, "Come on she's a Dark One." Ella noticed how David was looking at her, "Fine." She pulled the knife out of Emma's hand and put it back in her boot

"Continue, I'm good now." Ella said with a smirk

"I didn't think any of this would happen. I was trying to get rid of the darkness for good" Emma turned to face Regina, "You can't tell me, after all Zelena's done to you, your life wouldn't be easier if she were gone. I was doing you a favour."

Mary Margaret gave Emma a look and said, "Come on, this is premeditated murder Emma, there had to be anther way. You should've come to us."

Emma quickly shook her head, "And risk loosing someone else? I though the best way to control the darkness was to isolate myself. But when I did that I realised there was no one around to give me hope or tell me when I was being stupid-"