Murder Most Foul

"I want to say something

"I want to say something." David said as he picked up his glass of champagne from the table he turned to Emma, "Emma I am so proud of you for what you did tonight, defeating Gideon reminds us that with a little bit of hope, nothing can tear this family apart." He held up his glass, "I'd like to make a toast... to family."

"To family." Everyone echoed as they held up their glasses except Hook who was drinking rum

David then pulled Emma and Ella to the side, "You okay?" Ella asked

David sighed and said, "Just wish the whole family was here."

Emma and Ella nodded, "I know, we're gonna break this curse, I got my future back and now you and mom will too."

David nodded his head, "Right, of course."

"On happier notes I went to see my mum today." Ella said

"How is that happy?" Emma asked

Ella shrugged her shoulders, "It's not, it's what she did that's good, she made me angry."

"And how is that a good thing?" David asked

"Because when I'm angry I'm good at things so..." Ella held her hand slightly towards the ceiling and curled her hands together and everyone looked up when red lights bounced across the room

"No ring?" Emma asked nodding towards her hand

Ella shook her head, "The Queen destroyed it, but now it's back." Ella looked over to Jackson who was talking to Henry just as he looked over to her and winked.

. . . . .

"I need your help." Hook said as he walked towards Ella who was sitting on a bench outside her bar

Ella looked over to Hook and said, "You never say good morning to me anymore you just dive straight in with what you want,"

Hook smiled, "Good morning Bella."

Ella smiled back as Hook sat down next to her, "Morning Killian what do you need?"

"Did you mean what you said the other day that the longer you've known someone the more loyal you are to them?"