Dark Waters

"You just need to pound it into the wall!" Jackson laughed when he saw Ella try to hang a photo onto the wall

Ella turned around with the hammer in her hand with a smile and said, "I'm going to pound you into the wall in a minute!"

Before Jackson could reply Hook ran into the house saying, "Bella I need your help."

"Good morning Hook, I'm good how are you?... what do you need?" Ella asked realising that Hook looked slightly panicked

"Your nose." Hook said simply

Ella nodded and turned to Jackson, "Do you reckon that at some point that frame could be on the wall?"

Jackson shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't it is a pretty hard thing to get onto the wall."

Ella rolled her eyes before kissing Jackson then walking out of the house with Hook

"So who do you want found?" Ella asked as they walked down main street

"Henry." Hook said

Ella gave Hook a look and said, "Henry, why do you need Henry found did you loose him?"

Hook shook his head, "No, I-I kept the shears-"

Ella cut Hook off saying, "-What! Why would you do that?"

"In case Emma changed her mind, and Henry found them..."

"And you think he's gonna tell Emma?"

Hook nodded, "Do you have anything of his?"

Ella shook her head, "Not on me but." She held out her hand and one of Henry's scarfs appeared in her hand, "Now I do."

. . . . .

"There he is." Ella said nodding over to Henry who was standing at the docks

"Stay? He listens to you." Ella nodded and they both walked over to Henry, "Henry what are you doing?"

Henry looked up at Hook and said, "What my mom asked you to do." He held up the shears, "Getting rid of these."

Hook sighed, "Let me explain."