Firebird

"You told her what?" Emma asked Regina whilst her, Regina, Hook, Henry and Ella were standing in Main Street

"To give Hades a chance." Regina replied

Ella gave Regina a look and said, "And why in the bloody hell would you do that?"

"I'm trying to trust Zelena, she thinks she can change Hades." Regina explained

Hook look confused as he said, "I'm sorry love I missed the part where Zelena changed."

Regina gave Hook a look, "You'd think the ex-pirate with a rum habit would cut my sister some slack."

"Well you'd think that the Evil Queen would be smarter than to send the Wicked Witch to romance the most devious man alive-"

Ella cut Hook off saying, "Easy guys as I much as I love a good fight now is not the time."

Emma nodded in agreement, "We are not going to win the war against Hades if we use all our ammo on ourselves."

Everyone then turned around when they heard, "The Saviour has a point."

"What the hell are you doing here?" Hook asked as Hades started to walk towards them

"Get behind me kid." Emma said as she moved Henry behind her

When Hades had seen what Emma had done he shook his head, "Oh, I didn't find you to hurt you I came for your..." Hades sighed, "Wow this is hard... help."

Ella laughed and said, "That is almost funny what in the hell could you want our help with?"

"Simple." Hades said, "I went to meet Zelena for a date and found this." He held up a scroll

Regina walked forwards and took the scroll from his hands, "No." She said as she read what was on the paper

Emma then took the paper from Regina and read it herself, "Zelena she's been taken by Gold." She turned to Ella, "And Pan."

Ella nodded her head slowly, "Yeah, yeah I know he's here, met him on our first day here."

Hades nodded, "They're asking for a meeting tomorrow morning."