The Bear and the Bow

Ella looked up at the ceiling when all the torches went out around them, "Something's going down

Ella looked up at the ceiling when all the torches went out around them, "Something's going down."

"How do you know?" Bash asked

Ella shrugged her shoulders and sat down next to him still with the bars in between them, "I have no idea I just heard... something I shouldn't be able to hear, Bash it's coming back!"

"It's coming back?" Bash asked with a smile and Ella nodded.

Ella looked over to Lancelot when she heard, "Charming?"

Ella let out a breath when she heard her dad say, "It's okay Mary Margaret and I are no longer under Arthurs control."

"It's about bloody time!" Ella said standing up, "What took you so long?"

"Ella?" Hook said walking towards her cell, "You didn't skip realms?"

Ella shook her head, "No, I wouldn't leave," She looked over to David, "How did you break it."

"They didn't love." Hook said

Ella raised her eyebrows when she heard, "I did?"

"I'm guessing your Merlin?" Ella asked and Merlin nodded his head

David, Hook, Merlin and Belle looked over to Merida's cell when they heard, "What about me, now? You here to free me too?"

"Merida?" Hook asked

"How did you end up in there?" David asked

Merida sighed, "That, is a long story but after what your daughter did to me letting me out is the least you can do."

Hook nodded, "Aye, she's right. Emma would want us to free her."

"And him." Ella said nodding to Bash, "He was at the party he helped, he is coming."

Merlin nodded his head, "Indeed, but much has changed in the past millennia. These bars are enchanted with magic that I've never encountered before."