The Broken Kingdom

"What's happening to her?" Mary Margaret asked as they all stood around Emma who was laying down

Hook shrugged his shoulders, "I have no idea. She hasn't said a word."

"It's the voice in her head. "Ella said as she sat on a stool with Jackson next to her and everyone turned to face her, "The voice of a previous dark one that happens to be Gold."

"Can you see him now?" Hook asked

Ella nodded over to a chair in the corner of the room where she could see Rumplestiltskin sitting on it, "He's sitting on that chair, but I can block him out."

"How?" Regina asked

Ella shrugged, "I have no idea maybe because I was already dark when this happened which might also be why I'm not spiralling like Emma is."

"You weren't dark." Mary Margaret said

"Do you want to see my heart?" Ella said giving Mary Margaret a look, "I'm pretty sure that would tell you different."

"It's getting worse isn't it?" David said as he walked into the room

Mary Margaret turned to face him, "David, where have you been? I was looking all over the castle for you?"

"With Arthur it turns out he might have a way to help Emma and Ella."

"We can't-"

David cut Mary Margaret off saying, "-If we give him the dagger-"

This time Mary Margaret cut David off, "David, listen to me. We can't trust Arthur."

David shook his head, "What are you talking about? Who told you that?"

Mary Margaret took a deep breath, "Lancelot."

Ella stood up from her chair, "Lancelot? Lancelot is dead Cora killed him."

"That's what he wanted Cora to think he outwitted her." Mary Margaret said

Regina then interrupted saying, "Hey, not in front of the patient, given the state that she's in, anything could set her off. She needs rest... Somewhere quiet and away from prying eyes."