Ruby Slippers

"Is she ok?" Mary Margaret asked as David laid Ruby on the bed

"Why is she down here?" David asked

Henry then walked in saying, "She's not-"

Ella cut him off putting a hand on his shoulder saying, "No ,she's still breathing."

Mary Margaret looked up at Regina and Emma and asked, "Well how long do you think she'll be out?"

Regina shrugged her shoulders and shook her head saying, "I don't know we hit her with some strong stuff."

"Where has she been since she left Storybrooke?" David asked

Mary Margaret shook her head and said, "I don't know she went to find her pack."

"Unless they're dead I'd say she's sniffing in the wrong place." Regina said

"Any explanation for what she's doing here?" Hook asked as Emma leaned over Ruby and took something from her hand

"Only this." Emma said holding out a torn piece of checked fabric.

. . . . .

Ruby sat up on the bed when she had woken up with Mary Margaret sitting next to her, "The Underworld?" Ruby asked, "I don't understand I used a tracking spell so the cyclone would bring me to Zelena."

"Ruby she's down here too." Ella said as she sat on the end of the bed

Hook was leaning on the door frame as he said, "Wait, love, you came down here looking for Zelena?"

Ruby nodded and Regina sighed, "Why am I not surprised what did my sister do now?"

"It's my friend Dorothy, Zelena wanted her magic slippers so that she could get back to her baby." Ruby explained

"Ruby what did Zelena do to your friend?" Mary Margaret asked

Ruby shook her head and shrugged her shoulders, "That's why I'm here I don't know. Dorothy went to face her and just disappeared. Mulan and I looked everywhere but we couldn't find her."