Smash the mirror: Part 2

"So you two still together then?" Ella asked as her and Robin looked around the library

"That... is not relevant." Robin said looking up and down a shelf

Ella chuckled and said, "Hey no judgements here mate I was the one who told you to follow your heart in the first place."

Robin sighed and said, "I just want her to be happy, even if she thinks that's impossib-" Robin stopped talking and Ella looked over and saw that he had opened a book, "1988 Mercedes- Benz 560SL repair manual. All due respect I'm beginning to think your library theory might've been a tad off any book we want is hardly gonna be stacked beside..." Robin picked up another book ,"...The cat in the hat... why would a cat want a hat?"

"I've seen stranger." Ella sighed as she saw Robin walk over to his bag ready to pack up

"Wait." Robin pulled out a piece of paper from his bag, "This wasn't here before."

"What wasn't here?" Ella asked

"I'm not sure." Robin replied, "Incredible."

"What is it?" Ella asked looking at Robin who was looking at a piece of paper

Robin looked at Ella and said, "I need to reach Regina."

Ella nodded her head and threw Robin her phone as she took the piece of paper from his hands.

"What the hell..." Ella trailed off as she saw the paper

Ella looked over as she heard Robin say, "Hello, Regina It's Robin I found something that you really need to see right now."

"Right now? I'm- I'm sorry but I'm in the middle... I'll be right there." Regina said on the other end of the phone

"Here's your talking phone." Robin said handing the phone back to Ella

"Why does everyone call it a talking phone it's just a phone." Ella said when she suddenly got a bad feeling, "Uh, I need to go, good luck with Regina."

Ella then flashed her eyes and ran out of the library leaving a confused Robin, a few seconds after she had left all Robin could here was the howling of a wolf.