a / n

______________________________

A/N

Hi everyone! I'm Julie and welcome to this story.

I wrote this story like one or two years ago, I honestly can't remember and it's not that good.

Read at your own risk.

Though, I hope you enjoy it nonetheless babes.

God, I'm the worst at A/N's. Don't mind my dry ass.

Anyway, don't leave rude comments or slut-shame. I will not hesitate to call you out and hunt you down. Then mute you, of course.

I got the idea of this book when imagining myself in a scenario right before I was going to fall asleep. I was around 16 and I haven't rewritten this book, so please excuse my writing style from back then.

That being said, thank you for giving this book a chance and I hope you enjoy it!

______________________________

WARNING:

MATURE CONTENT

VIOLENCE

AGE GAP

SELF HARM

______________________________

DISCLAIMER:

The main character in this book has a borderline personality disorder.

I did my research on this subject and I have dealt with people with BPD in real life, so I'm not writing this on a whim nor am I romanticizing this because this is a real disorder and it affects people on a daily.

I am ALWAYS open to positive feedback. I respect my readers' voices and always try to not make people feel uncomfortable.

There's a variety of BPD, and a lot of people with the disorder behave differently than the other.

I do not believe that all people act like the MC in this book, but there are people out there like that since I've seen it up close.

Thank you so much for being understanding. And I hope you will enjoy this book nonetheless.

If you want to know more about BPD, here's a resource I used and I will put some more:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/borderline-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20370237

https://www.nami.org/About-Mental-Illness/Mental-Health-Conditions/Borderline-Personality-Disorder

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/borderline-personality-disorder.htm

*please don't diagnose yourself or others*

______________________________

Julie x