✨Irresistible✨

Setting - all the boys rented a beach house together for the entire summer. They all separate rooms.
Juicy POV~ I'm gonna be the last one to get to the beach house which I don't mind I'm always late anyways I just hope it doesn't get too dark when I get there.
Eddie POV ~ it's been like two hours cmon dawg. Screw this I'm going in the water I'm done waiting for him.
All the boys decide to get in the water. It was getting pretty late the sun was starting to set. The salty air and beautiful view was perfect.
Juicy POV ~ I got there and decided to go in and expect the boys. I was confused seeing they were no where to be found then heard laughter coming from the backyard. I walked out and realized all the boys were in the water messing with each other. I set down my stuff and go outside to greet them. Hey guys I made it . They all stopped what they were doing and yelled JUICY!!! And ran up to him to give him a hug . Eww you guys are all wet and sandy .
Eddie POV ~ well since you're wet already . Eddie grabs juicy and drags him to the water and splashes him in the water as the others follow. Juicy stood up a laughed before splashing Eddie with water.
Third picture~ they all continued having fun in the water until eventually everyone gets tired and goes sit on the porch and watch the sun go down.
Juicy POV ~ Eddie looks so handsome as the sun glow hits him he looks cute without even trying. Eddie looks at me and catches me staring and I immediately look back at the sun set . I stand up and say well I'm gonna go change and shower did you really have to get my clothes wet Eddie.
Eddie POV ~ should've gotten here sooner maybe you wouldn't have gotten thrown in water.
Juicy POV ~ whatever I'm gonna go take a shower.
Josh POV ~ not if I get there first I get up and start running to the shower,
Third POV ~ all the boys start getting up and run to the bathrooms trying to get in the shower first. Narrator got first and they all waited for there turns . Mully , josh , Eddie , then juicy.
Juicy POV ~ as Eddie got out the shower And came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist I couldn't help but stare he's just too irresistible this is gonna be a hard summer.