Chapter 98 - Cursed Domain(2).

Cursed Domain(2)

Hyrkan stared intently at a large boulder.  The boulder didn't look too special on the outside.  In truth, the boulder wasn't anything special.

Took took.

Hyrkan used a shovel to dig up the fine soil near the boulder.  There would have been no significance to this boulder if an Ingredient Coin hadn't appeared inside the hole.

“Chet.”

Hyrkan clicked his tongue after checking the Ingredient Coin.  His expression naturally changed into a sour expression.

‘In the end, I'm back to the same location.’

He put the Ingredient Coin back into his pocket.  Hyrkan closed his eyes with a frown on his lips.

‘I never expected this to turn out like this.’

Hyrkan knew where the Cursed Domain was located at.  It was one of the important parts of the Main Scenario Quest, so of course, he knew where it was located at. It was located southeast of Misandra's Castle, where there was a tall mountain called the Ricky mountain.  There was a long winding road past the Ricky mountain, and one had to cross the Inue Lake! One finally reached the boundary of the Cursed Domain after crossing all of those landmarks.

If one could pinpoint a location to this degree in Warlord, one was basically as knowledgeable as a navigator.

However, he was currently going around in circles.  He couldn't even get past the Ricky Mountain.

‘I had no idea the Block Field was still up.  This is really unexpected.’

Block Field.

No Users could get past this barrier, and it was in the way of Hyrkan.

The Block Field was placed beyond the Ricky Mountain, and Hyrkan already knew the Block Field hadn't been dispelled yet.  It was something one could confirm through several internet searches.

Still, he never thought the Block Field would be a problem for him.

‘I've received the Quest, yet the Block Field is still present...  This is a pain.’

Hyrkan had received the Main Scenario Quest.  In most cases, the Main Scenario Quest acted as a key in dissolving the Block Field.  This was why Hyrkan hadn't worried over the Block Field.  He had been worried about getting to the Cursed Domain faster than everyone else.  He wanted to get there first, and he wanted to eat all those delicious Titles.

‘Some random bastards tried to block my path before and now such a trivial thing is blocking my path.’

Of course, this fact didn't have all negative connotations.

Instead, it could be seen as a positive news.

‘The fact that the Block Field is around means the Cursed Domain is still intact...  It means the Storm Hunters haven't reached this place yet or they are progressing in a different Quest route as me...  I like that.’

The possibility of the Stormhunters guild receiving the same Quest to search for the Cursed Domain, and them being ahead of him was gone.

It was an element that was sufficiently positive.

‘All right.’

Hyrkan let go of his sour mood, and he organized his situation.

His next task was set.  He had to dispel the Block Field.  A Block Field couldn't be dispelled by force.