Elij..

The walk to the apartment was filled by me asking about finn .is he safe with Freya? how is the new guy which was possessed by finn?
What shocked me the most was he doesn't lose temper or act weird.good for me.
We reached the apartment. as a gentleman, he opened the door for me.it was dark. I remove the jacket he gave me to cover my soiled clothes. he turned on the lights.

"I am jealous" A sheepish smile appears on his face

on seeing his smile a smile form on my face "Here I Am living here with others and you ..."

"before you go on a judgment. I paid for it"

"but you already have a home here"

"what you mean by others aren't you related to Josephine?"

"she knew someone related to me" he nodded" where i can .." i gestured my hand to my stained clothes

"follow me" he leads me upstairs to a room

"There is the woman's attire in this wardrobe" i nodded .he was leaving when he again spoke "and left wardrobe in-case you want a shirt"i smile recalling the outburst

ELIJAH

I move downstair with a smile and decide to cook something for her .but a note 'she is vegetarian' and i open the fridge, there was zero.

I called for a servant to bring us grocery especially vegetables. Now, what to cook?

there were some recipe books.

but nothing for vegetarian other than salad. i never thought i will be out of options in cooking.cooking for her is a challenge.
the bell rang i opened the door for them to place the grocery in the fridge.

I heard a door shut .she might me downstair in a minute and I have no idea what i am supposed to cook.

she walking downstair "i thought you have guest"

"they will leave in a minute" i move to the kitchen I guess it is all going to be champagne between us

"i think i should leave "

"no" it was instant .the other left us "let me make up for you for my mistakes"

she smiled "there is no need to i am not angry or upset"
"But still. please"
"You felt alone away from home" I guess that was a reason I stopped her"fine I stay for a while but I need to talk to Jo.and our diplomatic conversations are different. and I feel to the morning feed more" she starts scrolling through the phone I go and shut the front door.
There was ring going on the call
"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TOUCH MY CURTAINS AGAIN" that was quite out of the tone of Josephine.i turned to do Zoya putting the phone away from the ear in air.
" THEY WERE WHITE. IVORY WHITE AND NOW THEY ARE TURNED TO YELLOWING IN SUN" A PAUSE "WHERE ARE YOU. JUST GET BACK HERE ALIVE. I THINK YOU NEED A BEATING"
"it's awfully wrong to exploit someone"
"1"
"2"
"3"
"Are you counting?"
"Don't try my forbearance and where we're you?"
"To cemetery"
"You finally accomplished his last wish" she sound cherished
"Uh actually no..i was just there"
"Well...when are you going to be here"
"Jo I will text you but for now go to sleep"
"Take care"
She hummed in response