spilled coffee

Elijah,

The Crescent wolves staying at the compound are congregated in the courtyard when I enter the room.

"Brother! Niklaus!"

Hayley marches into the room "You do realize that literally, everyone in here has supernatural hearing, right?"

"Where is my brother?"

Sarcastically "I'll check his calendar... Wait, no. Not his wife, so..."

"Hayley, this city is under siege by an army of beasts following my deranged mother's every command. Now, considering it was your people who just declared war on my kind, 's not the best time for your particular brand of sass."

"Klaus left a while ago. If you want to find him, I can't help you. If only there was a magical device that people used to call people? I don't know, I'm out of ideas. Good luck." She turns and walks away, but stops and turns back at the last moment. "Oh! One more thing, Elijah— those "beasts" that you're referring to? They may be under Esther's control, but, as you said, they're my people. So, if you hurt them, your bitch mother will be the least of your problems."

She turns to leave. I stare as she walks away, looking unhappy.

I fought with Hayley. here I was trying to find klaus on the streets and I bumped.
"Seriously, I am having a worse day" i annoyingly say
"You just spill my coffee. " I looked up to the voice.
"you, "we both say at the same time.
"Look where you're going" she spoke
"Sorry" i narrowed my eyes
"Apology accepted" she starts walking again
I grabbed her arm and turned her "I think you should apologize "
"Never going to happen, mister, "
"Seems like your parent doesn't teach you anything. "
"And your seems taught you but you never get that by your cotton brain" she tries to push me by pointing a finger at my forehead. I would have replied to her but my phone rang "Where are you Niklaus?"
As i turned, she left. Why suddenly all women in the world turn stubborn.

Zoya
Who is he to point out my upbringing.
First finn and now he Mr.Ruthless Mikealson.I can't have one day with me being happy.

I grab my hotel key and dropped myself with bags on the couch

I grab my hotel key and dropped myself with bags on the couch. i took shower and dressed up in comfortable clothes.

i head out to see the nightlife in New Orleans .well other might appreciate bars, club, fest well i too but right now I need to be away from world noise. so i took a cab.

"take me to 42093 Preston Landry RD, Gonzales. "

i need to call appi. i took the cell out of my pocket. i took a deep breath" Zoya, you girl will one day kill me, this not a way to leave. if you had a problem, you could have to tell me but you.."
"I know what I did is not a way of treating problems. i cause many problems for you appi."
"Don't act like sweet now. Listen Zoya, I know people say a lot to me, you, your jiju, and our upbringing but it never matters to me because I know you. i just want you to know that you are my priority and all another thing might go to hell I don't care."
"You will always be my love of life," I say dramatically.
"Listen, do you eat well? How is the hotel? Don't talk to strangers ."
Finally, i reached the destination. i paid for the fare"appi relaxed"
"How I can be relaxed. I never send you anywhere" she sounds worried
"you forget i am a bad luck charm to others. so if someone comes close to hurt me my bad luck charm show them their place," I was sad but try to make it funny but she always gets me
"you are the best that happen to me" that brings me on the edge to break
"Listen appi I have to go. bye" I speak while controlling my voice
"Take care of yourself Zoya and call me," she hurriedly says
"You too"i cut the call

i look at they are closing for the balloon ride. Yes, this the way to be away from the world's eyes and voices. i ran to where they seem to have the last ride. the instructor stop me"Sorry we already take the ride "
"Please I really need that," i whine.
"i can give you a ride if you allow.".Great .i turn to the instructor .and noticed the way he was checking me out.
My urge to give him pain is indescribable. it somehow sounds enjoy plucking his nails patiently one by one, then cut his fingers and other parts slowly so he could have screamed so badly that he loses his voice forever to ask again
"then I throw you out the box" suddenly a voice