The Letter

My precious child,

I am pleased you found the letter. I knew you were one of that curious cat that somehow figures it out. I am regretful for not being there for you when you need me the most. I know you possess a lot of thoughts regarding your past and you deserve to know that. I used to move a lot in New Orleans for the trade of spices and my hobby of wandering. A day I save your grandmother Eulalie Simard from a wolf's bite.

Well, Eulalie was a prime member of the curator when we ran into. I wedded her, and she gave birth to Marjolaine. Marjolaine picks up her mother strength being of the same bloodline but she craves for more . She tried to bring your mother position by manipulating other members but failed so she gets married to your father Maximilien Larousse who was a dark witch.

They get married to raise each other's power and to get the infernal throne to dominate this supernatural society.

One day, the truth comes out and other members refuse their marriage. so they killed all members that include Eulalie too.

Only the thing goes worse against your parents when they learn Marjolaine is pregnant with you. even in the womb, you Inherit your parents and other dead council powers as you are the thing they could confide.

And rest I know you remember and can't forget ever. I wish I could change that.

I don't know how I will stand it. I am getting ill. So I am handing you the key that leads you to the throne that makes you

The Faithful Treasurer-Le trésorier fidèle

So now do me a favor and go to my grave, break it you find my will and ashes. my ashes to the Ganga.

And if you think this my last letter for you, then you are mistaken.

Live like you precious

Your

old walking stick

"So" Finn looked at me as he ends done reading the letter.

I answered his unspoken question. "That's Not that bad I imagined. Thankfully, he is the straightforward and doesn't make difficult for me by asking them forgive them,"

I place my head on his shoulder and lie there in silence because I am processing everything.

"You Remember what Zoya?"

I remain still no idea how to start or it changes nothing. still, I have to indulge all pain alone.

He leans his head on my head "Don't scare me. "

I turned away.

"It was nothing. "

"Your nightmare when I touch you. It was just a glimpse, there was blood all over and I assume they got worse after curse and dead witches. "

"The pattern is breakable."

He looked at me confused

I continued "The boar, wolf, fox, stag"

he elevated his voice

"Fine, don't tell Let it killed you. "

"Elijah Would never confess of killing tatia."

He knows that I know everything

"What? You think I would never figure it out. that wolf. you,"

"You You saw everything that he is capable of? what they are capable of?"

Being bored with my drama and the more is on my way, I whined, "not again Finn. I wanna go back. "