self worth

These few days I do not indulge in anything as I was house arrest by JO and Jackson. Also, Finn is not much help and last I want appi and jiju here. So I make sure not to frustrate him.

But somehow I got to know what's running around from Finn and Jackson that Hayley struggles with coming clean to Jackson about she's keeping and Is surprised When he shares his own secret involving Hayley's parents. Meanwhile, after learning the details of a particular marriage ritual that Hayley and Jackson must complete, Klaus heads to put an end to it but not before running into Jackson's grandmother Mary. Elsewhere, Finn remains determined to uncover the secret he knows Klaus is hiding and sets his eyes on for answers. Last, when Davina discovers that josh and Marcel are in danger, she enlists the help of Kol and Aiden and to rescue them.

Gratefully, no Mikaelson have any idea about my living otherwise they will use me against Finn.

Only I doubt Elijah using John and Nikolai against me, so I make Jo make rings that make her alive if they did supernaturally and can't be compelled. And handed them as a present and make sure they wear it every day. They were leery at first, but I convince them.

I received a call from Niklaus

"Now What I am not serving anyone."

"I just want you to recognize that I will kill you and your Finn."

"What Now?"

"Don't Act. you spill about my child to him."

"I haven't"

"I don't care if he hurt my child I would wipe out everyone."

Before I can say anything he hangs up on me

I pick my bag and call John to pick me up. I was on my way out when Jo asked

"Where are you going?"

"Later."

I wait for John at the gates.

I was in my thoughts when

A honk

I face up to find John in the taxi nearby.

I enter as fast I can

"John, can you drive rash?"

"Why?"

"We need to stake to the same place as fast as possible."

"Put on your seat belt."

I tried to call Finn, but he was busy.

I opened my window as I feel choked

"Relax."

I inhale the fresh air. "People Around me don't let me," I replied a bit calmed

I tried Elijah and cami but both are useless.

"We reached." There is no need to hide it anymore.

"Drive ahead. I will tell you when to break off. "

"Okay."

"John Stopp here." He put the instant break.

I paced out fast. but went back to John.

"John, I will see you at the same place back when you last time dropped me. "

He opened his mouth and tried to speak, but I cut him "John, please. Don't make it worse for me. please,"

He nodded reluctantly and closed his eyes.

"Thank you. "

I wait till he is out of vision. I get into the living room. I heard a voice but then there was silence.