help

I consciously went outside.
Elijah is out on the porch of the safe house, stacking up firewood when he suddenly gets flashbacks.
He's broken out of his vision by REBEKAH, who has joined him on the porch.
she sounds concerned "Elijah".
She hands him a handkerchief to wipe his hands"Here, "
"Thank you. ,"
"What is it you see when you go away like that?"
"Things I've done. Images of who I was"
He returns the handkerchief to Rebekah

Elijah: "It's a lovely gift from Mother. I can't turn it off. I suppose it's her way of demonstrating I'd be better off taking her deal. "
"To leave your body behind?"
"To start over. To live a mortal life. Have a child of my own, if I choose."
"Cursed as your first-born, if we're to believe the story"
"Not if I am no longer Mikaelson blood. You see, this is the beauty of Mother, Rebekah — sometimes even her darkest deeds possess a logic that is difficult to refute."

REBEKAH: "It's a lovely fantasy, Elijah. ,"

"Rebekah, you and I both know wh"

"What if all that Mother needs is a victory?"

"Let her find it somewhere else! Besides, she wants all three of us."

"She has Kol, she has Finn. Now, perhaps, in the end, a simple majority will do?"

Rebekah considers this for a moment and sighs, clearly unhappy with this idea.

there was part of my pity for them and felt guilty for saying my heartless taunt but knowing I have none second I left them

I walk a long distance and then I see a cab.

i knock on the window" Nikolai?" he nods

"You might be Zoya "

"Well, I am" I replied, being glad to know my trail doesn't go lost.
"Get in it will take time. "

"Thank you for showing up on brief notice and I mean it. "
"It is rare John ask for anything. so I can't refuse it. "
"I assume you won't mind me in the front seat. I am tired of being alone. "
"Count that cab as your own princess."
"I am not a princess and don't wish to be ever. "
"then what you choose to be."
what I could be "Ah ah ah ah.." he looked at me but still carefully driving I would be ——the
"original women king"
"Original women king?" he goes in his thought
"Yes. I know I am extraordinary and I demand a title to be extraordinary a first women king isn't amazing? "

"You wish to rule."
"a bit. That's a bunch about me. about you?"
"ME."
"Family? girlfriend? Kids?"
my phone beeps
'Where are you?' text from Hayley
'Safe'
"How much it gonna have?" I ask Nikolai.
"around 3 hours"
'I will be back in three hours' texted her

ELIJAH

I, Hayley, and Klaus are outside with Hope, where Klaus has just lit a match to light the bonfire. Rebekah rushes outside to join us

REBEKAH: Hey! Look what I found!

She holds up a Polaroid camera, and the boys groan.

REBEKAH: I wonder if it'll work?

KLAUS sighs "Oh, bloody hell"

REBEKAH: Come on, let's try it! Hey, Nik, do you think you can cram us all into a selfie?

"Oh, Niklaus is a virtuoso at cramming his siblings into confined spaces."

KLAUS: "Well, I'm just glad I travelled hundreds of miles to visit my mentally ill brother, only to have him insult me to my face!"

REBEKAH: Oh, come on, just take the picture! Klaus sighs and holds up the camera to take a picture of the five of them together.

Everyone in smiling, Hope including, except for Klaus, who remains blank-faced. They all watch as the photo develops