unlikely guest

ZOYA

"I am buying time for GIA to change JO's mind" I finally blurted it out because of his grip on my wrist

"why?"

I turn my face sideways as tears start forming in my eyes "you are crossing your limits back off.".he was close to me before several times but this time he was too much demanding for his answers.even for his ownself.

"look. at. me" this time his grip was painful to endure.

all those are blasting my head. I do what a common person do when they feel suffocated. I electrolyte him.

his movement got still and he just fall on me .i knew it was far worse than I gave to marcel. Sometimes emotions get the very best out of you without your knowledge.

Luckily he doesn't go fly back to the wall like marcel it was the high voltage for a short time.but why he need to fall allover my delicate body. I tried to pushed him back but he was heavy. i heistately wrapped my arms arround him. and drag him with me to the bed . we both stumbles and fall on bed with me on him.

i raise my head from her chest to his face.i was never this close to anyone .i move my fingers to touch his face .my tips of fingers cares his jaw for a second when i heard a heart beat .in an instant i remove myself from him.

in a moment he woked up

I move to the wardrobe. pick out a shirt assuming to be his size and throw it on the bed .i notice i need a bath and gets my clothes too and head to the bathroom.

ELIJAH

I don't understand why she act weird? It was I who got attacked and worse she remained silent as always when she was sad. Why do I care?

I pick the shirt. Why she have man's shirts in her wardrobe?

Is she sleeping with someone? just change Elijah.

the only people she is closed in new orleans are jackson and ....Is she sleeping with Finn?I remove my shirt or better tore it in this sudden anger

FOCUS .I wore her given shirt. the shirt smelt strange like fresh breath.

ZOYA

Thankfully, the shower calmed my emotions.what emotions?

I came out expecting him gone but find Elijah going through the books on the shelf.

"nice collection of books"

I move to the bed and open my iPad .less we talk is better for us. he has his back to me

"So Is your boyfriend fine with me wearing his clothes?"

i roll my eyes

Allah, Can't he take the cue, but then he goes through my things without my permission. I know he did that intentionally.

i divert my mind back to the work . John has sent me a mail? Does this guy know how to send mail?

"so that's might be Finn?"

even it was finn's?why he so concern about his shirt in my wardrobe?...

i opened the mail. but then it clicked what he means

"chi ... how can you thought so low of me or your brother. I mean, " I shivered by the thought "he is a brother to me and I am sister to her."

ELIJAH

"chi ... how can you thought so low of me or your brother. I mean, uhh..... he is a brother to me and I am sister to her." I felt my relief by her statement because her silent nature is hard to digest .i bit my cheek to control my smile which tried to appear for no reason.